Unique "GLADIATOR" tailgate lettering

nas4a

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Diesel
So I need some help. In my browsing earlier this week, I came across a dark colored Gladiator (Granite I believe) that had some pretty unique tailgate lettering on it. I feel like it may have been a vendor's truck or one in a vendor's stock photos.

The lettering was different than most I've seen. Instead of just being "GLADIATOR" flat and straight across in blocky letters, it had a slight curve on the ends, with a bit more pointy lettering. I can only equate the shape loosely to vampire fangs.

When I saw it, I meant to write down where I saw it and got side-tracked and now I can't find it again - A quick google search hasn't turned it up, so I'm hoping somebody knows what I'm talking about. Any ideas?
Sponsored

OP
OP
nas4a

nas4a

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Diesel
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...ator-tailgate-badge-you-will-ever-need.41480/

This?

Edit: I guess that's not pointy, I was thinking you meant bigger first/last letters.
Nope. That's the more blocky letters that I've seen both in 2D and these 3D letters...this was a 2D vinyl.

This one had a curve on the BOTTOM kind of like THIS "Tap Out" logo, but the top was more flat. More subtle curve as obviously the GLADIATOR wording is longer, but same concept.

R0BSTR0SITY

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
HVAC-R
So I need some help. In my browsing earlier this week, I came across a dark colored Gladiator (Granite I believe) that had some pretty unique tailgate lettering on it. I feel like it may have been a vendor's truck or one in a vendor's stock photos.

The lettering was different than most I've seen. Instead of just being "GLADIATOR" flat and straight across in blocky letters, it had a slight curve on the ends, with a bit more pointy lettering. I can only equate the shape loosely to vampire fangs.

When I saw it, I meant to write down where I saw it and got side-tracked and now I can't find it again - A quick google search hasn't turned it up, so I'm hoping somebody knows what I'm talking about. Any ideas?
I think you may be referring to the @ORACLElights Gladiator:
Jeep Gladiator Unique "GLADIATOR" tailgate lettering 1634825106305

Jeep Gladiator Unique "GLADIATOR" tailgate lettering 1634825130893

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
That's it!!!!

Anybody have any idea where they got that set-up from?
This was a custom wrap design by PGNOLA :)

-Rachel

OP
OP
nas4a

nas4a

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Diesel
This was a custom wrap design by PGNOLA :)

-Rachel
Thanks Rachel. It looks fantastic. I'd love to see if they could do just the tailgate bar and "GLADIATOR" part...maybe I'll reach out to them.
Sponsored