Sponsored

Unplugging tazer

• Thread starter Deleted member 30519
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Deleted member 30519

I've been getting this annoying ( stop start feature needs service ) ever since I
Married my tazer and deactivated the stop start feature. I want to get rid of it but I don't want to screw with my gear and tire settings. If I unplug the tazer will it just remove this code because I don't really feel like unmarried it. Also I forgot when I unplug it do I have to plug the stock plug back in or am I thinking of the the pedal commander. Sorry It's been so long.
Sponsored

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Service Member
You're going to have to unmarry it. I thought you could just unplug it w/out doing that and it caused problems with my speakers and head unit.

Unplugged it so I could take it to the dealer for the recall. Head unit wouldn't power on and my front speakers still don't work. That was months ago. Head unit started working after I put it back on.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I've been getting this annoying ( stop start feature needs service ) ever since I
Married my tazer and deactivated the stop start feature. I want to get rid of it but I don't want to screw with my gear and tire settings. If I unplug the tazer will it just remove this code because I don't really feel like unmarried it. Also I forgot when I unplug it do I have to plug the stock plug back in or am I thinking of the the pedal commander. Sorry It's been so long.
Safest bet is to unmarry and go through settings one by one while performing cold restarts.

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
The Tazer won't throw a code, so just unplugging it won't make the code go away. The code is something being wrong with the truck.

You'll need to unmarry it and take the truck in for service to get the start/stop issue resolved.
Sponsored