Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
I think a lot of us have been assuming dealers would offer similar discounts as the JLs, and using the Wrangler deals site (https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home) to guess at those discounts.

Over the last several months, I've been e-mailing with Kent at Peterson in Nampa, ID (Boise area). Just to make sure, I did confirm that he will be offering the same discounts on the JT as they do the JL. So similar to what Travis @ Tri-City will offer (5% below invoice from dealer, another 1% affiliate/tread lightly, another 1% dealer financing), but perhaps closer for those of us on the west coast. He has tons of positive reviews on the JL forum, so who I'll probably end up buying from when pricing is announced and order banks are live. He still thinks pricing will be announced this month (but has also said Feb 1, then Mar 5...).

Contact info (also on Wrangler deals web site).

Kent Shurtleff
Peterson Auto Group
National Jeep Sales
[email protected]
208-741-1289

I did try and contact the other Boise area dealer a few months ago, but never heard back from them.
Sponsored

Last edited:

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
I've got Boise, NC, and Vegas to pick from. Up to wife if she is coming along!

Last edited:

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
I've got Boise, Jersey, and Vegas to pick from. Up to wife if she is coming along!
I see a man with a plan ! I'm Very much considering going out of my comfort zone as well (150 mile radius of Spokane) ?
Dillon / Petersen are attractive options as well as the Lithia Dealers in Montana & Oregon, only cause I've purchased my G.C. from my local Lithia 2+ years ago. NorthWest in Beaverton, Oregon has some good pricing (comes & goes, along with selection) . What they do, do is have many JL's WITH the Jeep Optional Sport S wheels I prefer in my build . Could get lucky without having to order, IF I decide to not get a JT ! ?

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I see a man with a plan ! I'm Very much considering going out of my comfort zone as well (150 mile radius of Spokane) ?
Dillon / Petersen are attractive options as well as the Lithia Dealers in Montana & Oregon, only cause I've purchased my G.C. from my local Lithia 2+ years ago. NorthWest in Beaverton, Oregon has some good pricing (comes & goes, along with selection) . What they do, do is have many JL's WITH the Jeep Optional Sport S wheels I prefer in my build . Could get lucky without having to order, IF I decide to not get a JT ! ?
That's the question... So your perfect build shows up on a lot, how long does it last?

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Who is the Vegas dealer? 7% off invoice?
Might not be seven, I guess we don't know for any really yet, but he was on the JLU map that is around. I forget which but people on here know

KirkG

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 2017 F-150, 2019 JLUR
I bought a 2019 JLUR from Kent in Boise, he is GTG:like:

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
Just saw this on instagram. Anyone know this dealer?

A2A81683-52D8-4F0D-AE89-C65BBCBCA98B.jpeg

Sponsored

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Just saw this on instagram. Anyone know this dealer?

A2A81683-52D8-4F0D-AE89-C65BBCBCA98B.jpeg
That is not a JT that is an AEV Brute conversion for the JK.

Very expensive and horrible payload / towing numbers.

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is not a JT that is an AEV Brute conversion for the JK.

Very expensive and horrible payload / towing numbers.
Interesting that their post said they were taking orders for the new Gladiator.

Route 46 Jeep Little Falls NJ.

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Interesting that their post said they were taking orders for the new Gladiator and posted that picture. Ever heard of the dealership? Little Falls?
I do not know the dealership, however if I did have contact with them I would ensure they knew I think they are complete idiots. I don't expect every salesmen to be as big a nerd as me and know the model number of the manual transmission for example. Yes its their product and they should know, however I realistically cut them some slack. That said, mislabeling the wrong vehicle entirely is a crossing a line. I would not buy from them (unless they offered a killer deal to make up from their incompetence) and I would ensure they knew why.

PS - I just found their post on instagram, however I don't have an account and although I thought about it I am unwilling to create an account just to tell these people how blatantly wrong they are.

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I do not know the dealership, however if I did have contact with them I would ensure they knew I think they are complete idiots. I don't expect every salesmen to be as big a nerd as me and know the model number of the manual transmission for example. Yes its their product and they should know, however I realistically cut them some slack. That said, mislabeling the wrong vehicle entirely is a crossing a line. I would not buy from them (unless they offered a killer deal to make up from their incompetence) and I would ensure they knew why.

PS - I just found their post on instagram, however I don't have an account and although I thought about it I am unwilling to create an account just to tell these people how blatantly wrong they are.
I tried to comment on their post but they have blocked any comments.....

The JT is the first vehicle I have researched and learned so much about (thanks to a lot of you in the JT Forum) and is just another step in my new found obsession for the seven slots. This started with the purchase of a 79 CJ7 18 months ago. I walked in to a few different dealerships that didnt know jack about anything other than “it’s a Jeep and I can make you a deal!” Ha. They don’t even know that TL gets me 1% under invoice before we even start talking! There truly is a lot of sales people that just don’t understand “Its a Jeep thing!”

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
I think a lot of us have been assuming dealers would offer similar discounts as the JLs, and using the Wrangler deals site (https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home) to guess at those discounts.

Over the last several months, I've been e-mailing with Kent at Peterson in Nampa, ID (Boise area). Just to make sure, I did confirm that he will be offering the same discounts on the JT as they do the JL. So similar to what Travis @ Tri-City will offer (5% below invoice from dealer, another 1% affiliate/tread lightly, another 1% dealer financing), but perhaps closer for those of us on the west coast. He has tons of positive reviews on the JL forum, so who I'll probably end up buying from when pricing is announced and order banks are live. He still thinks pricing will be announced this month (but has also said Feb 1, then Mar 5...).

Contact info (also on Wrangler deals web site).

Kent Shurtleff
Peterson Auto Group
National Jeep Sales
[email protected]
208-741-1289

I did try and contact the other Boise area dealer a few months ago, but never heard back from them.
I can attest to working with Kent on our JLR and getting a great deal.

He’s no BS. You’re in and out quickly. Best part its ordered to exact specifications.

Looking forward to ordering our Gladiator soon!
Sponsored