Sponsored

up to 7% off invoice in NC

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Travis now a site sponsor, see his thread/offer here:
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/7-below-invoice-pricing-for-gladiator.14558/

I have been conversing with Travis, here's what he told me. Thought some of you might like to know.

"We honor a standard 5% below invoice price on in-stock & custom orders, with an additional 1% below invoice if you have an FCA Control Number. We are now offering an additional 1% below invoice if you secure your financing with us (does not specifically need to be with Chrysler Capital; however, it must be with one of our lenders). The largest discount offered is 7% below invoice when all parameters are met.

We are located in Eden, NC; however, we have assisted JL Wrangler customers from as far north as Michigan, south as Florida & west as Texas.

If I can assist you in any way with regards to the upcoming Gladiator orders, please email me. My email address is listed below.

Thanks,

Travis Reynolds
Travis@TriCityJeep <- See me here: https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/7-below-invoice-pricing-for-gladiator.14558/
Sales Manager
Tri-City CDJR
[email protected]"
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Sponsored

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
What is their doc fee and are the finance rates comparable to fair market % ?

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not sure on rates, the wrangler map says $349 processing fee.

I may have to consider this as i have family in NC and the Chicago dealer offering 6% off was only doing that for wranglers, not the gladiator.

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
$349 Doc Fee. Our best finance rates are with our Prime Lenders & vary from customer to customer.

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
$349 Doc Fee. Our best finance rates are with our Prime Lenders & vary from customer to customer.
When I was speaking with them a few weeks? months? back they were saying that a lot of times they can do better then the customer is able to find elsewhere. Obviously credit unions where you pay to be a member or similar would be hard to compete with but Tri will be my dealer when this hits.

SFC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 JK Wrangler Unlimited Sport, 2000 XJ Cherokee
How does one get a FCA Control Number?
I received a control number from the wife of a former Chrysler employee when I bought my JKU back in 2012. It was a friends/family program and she got 5 control numbers a year to give out at her discretion (her husband had passed but she still had access). I think that one got me 1-2% below invoice.

I recently researched to see if they still do this and they DO NOT. Looks like they cancelled the program recently.

I'm not a big fan of signing up to Tread Lightly to get the discount. You spend either $100 or $250 to join TL to get the discount. Depending on what trim you end up buying, it may not really save you that much money.

Sponsored

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
I received a control number from the wife of a former Chrysler employee when I bought my JKU back in 2012. It was a friends/family program and she got 5 control numbers a year to give out at her discretion (her husband had passed but she still had access). I think that one got me 1-2% below invoice.

I recently researched to see if they still do this and they DO NOT. Looks like they cancelled the program recently.

I'm not a big fan of signing up to Tread Lightly to get the discount. You spend either $100 or $250 to join TL to get the discount. Depending on what trim you end up buying, it may not really save you that much money.
If you are purchasing a $50,000 Jeep, your 1% would be $500. Spending $100 for a membership would net you $400 in savings. (Just as an example)

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager