Sponsored

UPDATE: Help Locating a Part I'm going Crazy! - Picture Attached.

JayHawkJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
UPDATE: Ordered a new fender flare as it was also slightly damaged. We will see if the bracket comes with new flare. However, taking another poster's advice, I researched plastic welding and bought a cheap plastic welding tool from Harbor Freight. Success! I was pleasantly surprised at how well the plastic welding worked at putting the piece back together. Obviously not as strong as originally, but it should hold in the mean time.

Long story short: I am an idiot, broke the mount (not the light itself) for the turn signal on the driver side. I've looked through all the part sites and I cannot find the piece. Which leads me to believe that it is either a component of the fender flare itself (but can't see it in any diagram) or doesn't exist (duh it has to exist).

I've pulled the broken piece and it has this information stamped on it:

SBS LH
DRL MTNG LT BRKT
Shrink 0.0035"/"
21419A
> PP=GF30 <

Jeep Gladiator UPDATE:  Help Locating a Part I'm going Crazy! - Picture Attached. IMG_0813

Jeep Gladiator UPDATE:  Help Locating a Part I'm going Crazy! - Picture Attached. IMG_0814
Sponsored

Last edited:

WK2JT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTC
Vehicle Showcase
I think you might be looking at a complete flare. They run about $160 new. I’ve also see them on eBay and other secondhand sites for less. You would think this would be available separately, but I’m not seeing it either.

JET222

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
I found this diagram on Allmoparparts.com , but I am having a hard time finding the individual pieces.

They are a forum sponsor, and can probably help.

Jeep Gladiator UPDATE:  Help Locating a Part I'm going Crazy! - Picture Attached. 1601143052271

T-Bone

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Retired
I would consider plastic welding. Try looking it up. There are a lot of videos on YouTube on how to do it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I looked on the parts sites and can’t locate it either. It may be best to go to the dealership and have them look it up. Pricing will probably be crazy, but if you can get a part number that will let you go online and order it cheaper.

Which model Gladiator is it for? LED or Halogen DRL?

OP
OP

JayHawkJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I looked on the parts sites and can’t locate it either. It may be best to go to the dealership and have them look it up. Pricing will probably be crazy, but if you can get a part number that will let you go online and order it cheaper.

Which model Gladiator is it for? LED or Halogen DRL?
Halogen DRL

OP
OP

JayHawkJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I would consider plastic welding. Try looking it up. There are a lot of videos on YouTube on how to do it.

This would be interesting to watch regardless. Thanks!

Sponsored

OP
OP

JayHawkJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I think you might be looking at a complete flare. They run about $160 new. I’ve also see them on eBay and other secondhand sites for less. You would think this would be available separately, but I’m not seeing it either.
I think you are probably right. The thing is, I can't even see the bracket on the flare part itself when you try to order it.

OP
OP

JayHawkJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I found this diagram on Allmoparparts.com , but I am having a hard time finding the individual pieces.

They are a forum sponsor, and can probably help.

Jeep Gladiator UPDATE:  Help Locating a Part I'm going Crazy! - Picture Attached. 1601143305675
Thanks for looking this up. I did see this, but I don't see the bracket part I need. I think someone else is correct that it is part of the flare itself.
Sponsored