First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Engineer
Just purchased a 2022 Willys, and I am wanting to upgrade both the instrument cluster from the 3.5" to 7" and the radio from the 7" to the 8.4". I've read some different posts on here but I am really needing a step by step for each of them if at all possible. I've learned the install is pretty plug and play on both but I can't find an actual part number for what exactly I need. The updating of miles on the cluster has me pretty concerned too. Thanks for all and any information you can provide!
Sponsored

MajorUrsus

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Professional
I’ve heard that infotainment.com is a great resource. That’s what I’m planning on using.

Marlinvx

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTD, 2022 Audi Q3 S line
Occupation
Retired Navy, current Engineer
Add me to the list of Sport S orders with the shit dash cluster. Took delivery last night, ordered back in May. When you select the premium audio, it asks you to pick a package. I went with the more expensive package. That package does not include the better dash display. Dumb. Even the tech package picture on the website shows the small radio screen. Now I am driving around in a 60K gladiator with a black and white crap cluster.
Sponsored