• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia Upgraded Rubi Wheels on 285/70/17 Falken Wildpeak M/T (4 plus steel spare)

6th floor mule

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
F/S - 4 Rubi wheels plus steel spare on 285/70/17 Falken Wildpeak M/T. Approximately 10K street miles. No issues, just stepping up to different OEM rims on 35’s. No TPMS. $1150 OBO

Jeep Gladiator Upgraded Rubi Wheels on 285/70/17 Falken Wildpeak M/T (4 plus steel spare) BD084257-2F6C-454E-9BF7-B4686A0C6AF6

Jeep Gladiator Upgraded Rubi Wheels on 285/70/17 Falken Wildpeak M/T (4 plus steel spare) A5BCC4E6-D4ED-4A66-85A1-47ED3430131A

Jeep Gladiator Upgraded Rubi Wheels on 285/70/17 Falken Wildpeak M/T (4 plus steel spare) 3A879E2D-BA62-4D03-835B-E040AC45A0B1
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
I'm sure I know the answer, but you wouldn't want to part with just a single wheel, would you?

I've already purchased a set of four and just want the matching spare!

What's funny is I'm a Sahara with Gladiator Rubicon rims and steel bumper. Just different color and missing the winch bar... Great minds...

OP
OP
6th floor mule

6th floor mule

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I'm sure I know the answer, but you wouldn't want to part with just a single wheel, would you?

I've already purchased a set of four and just want the matching spare!

What's funny is I'm a Sahara with Gladiator Rubicon rims and steel bumper. Just different color and missing the winch bar... Great minds...
Actually, I may be able to help you out. I first need to post these up on the JL site and see if anyone is interested in this set + possibly a 5th wheel. I have another set of 4 bare rims which I don’t mind splitting up if It helps get them all sold without losing $$$. I too needed just a 5th, but I bought another set instead, thinking I’d find a JL person or two in need of that matching spare. I’ll keep you posted.

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
That would be great, I would prefer the bare wheel anyway, as I am running 285/75 r17, so getting a complete match is worth it to me. Ive been waiting for a post exactly like this.

BamDaLam

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Musician
I could be interested in 4 for my JT