Sponsored

US Bank & Ally Bank Gladiator RF and MF?

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
QX60
I am ready to pull the trigger on Gladiator Overland pending this virus. I'm researching over on the Edmunds forums and I am getting MF and residuals tied to Chrysler Financing. Does anyone have access to the March figures for the Overland trim? I am not sure what the magic term length is for US or Ally Bank, but I am assuming the 42 term length is?

If anyone can post the chart, that would be of great help. Hoping to secure 10-12% discount before incentives.
Sponsored

z0lt3c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
I am ready to pull the trigger on Gladiator Overland pending this virus. I'm researching over on the Edmunds forums and I am getting MF and residuals tied to Chrysler Financing. Does anyone have access to the March figures for the Overland trim? I am not sure what the magic term length is for US or Ally Bank, but I am assuming the 42 term length is?

If anyone can post the chart, that would be of great help. Hoping to secure 10-12% discount before incentives.
I've been tracking Gladiator lease offers for a few weeks now and just got a Sport because the programs is so great right now. US Bank and the latest FCA offers are pretty close. I found the sweet spot at 36 months to slightly prefer FCA. I had a much harder time getting 7% below invoice, the dealer who offered best discount preferred FCA.

Here are the other US Bank terms (NJ Sport 10K miles);
24 mths MF - .00244 & RV - 82%,
27 mths MF - .00242 & RV - 80%,
36 mths MF - .00225 & RV - 75%
42 mths MF - .00242 & RV - 72%
48 mths MF - .00258 & RV - 70%

Sorry don't have Overland but this should be close.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I've been tracking Gladiator lease offers for a few weeks now and just got a Sport because the programs is so great right now. US Bank and the latest FCA offers are pretty close. I found the sweet spot at 36 months to slightly prefer FCA. I had a much harder time getting 7% below invoice, the dealer who offered best discount preferred FCA.

Here are the other US Bank terms (NJ Sport 10K miles);
24 mths MF - .00244 & RV - 82%,
27 mths MF - .00242 & RV - 80%,
36 mths MF - .00225 & RV - 75%
42 mths MF - .00242 & RV - 72%
48 mths MF - .00258 & RV - 70%

Sorry don't have Overland but this should be close.
Overlands are the worst residual of the group, with the Rubicon in the middle. They are a usually a couple of percentage points behind each other. The Sport is a great lease deal.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Pardon my ignorance. So does this mean Overlands retain highest value or lowest? Rubi's in the middle means they aren't either highest or lowest residual...

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Pardon my ignorance. So does this mean Overlands retain highest value or lowest? Rubi's in the middle means they aren't either highest or lowest residual...
Percentage-wise, Sports retain the highest residual value, with Rubicons 2nd, and Overlands 3rd. They are only a point or 2 apart from each other though.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Good deal! Enjoy your truck!
Sponsored