First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triton GLXR 4x4
Occupation
Air conditioning Installer
Hey folks, anyone know if the usb port in the inside of the deep compartment under the front armrest is also connected to the infotainment system and if therefore would also connect to either Apple carplay or Android auto through it?
Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Hey folks, anyone know if the usb port in the inside of the deep compartment under the front armrest is also connected to the infotainment system and if therefore would also connect to either Apple carplay or Android auto through it?
yep. Its actually the only one I use really.

Iā€™ll see if I can find the picture but I followed another member suggestion and drilled a small hole in the plastic behind my emergency brake and then ran my iPhone cable from inside the glove box out through that hole. That way I donā€™t have to have it running out of the top of the glove box and it doesnā€™t get in the way of my locking glove box container

OP
OP

gladifan

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triton GLXR 4x4
Occupation
yep. Its actually the only one I use really.

Iā€™ll see if I can find the picture but I followed another member suggestion and drilled a small hole in the plastic behind my emergency brake and then ran my iPhone cable from inside the glove box out through that hole. That way I donā€™t have to have it running out of the top of the glove box and it doesnā€™t get in the way of my locking glove box container
awsome...it makes sense but then again that doesn't mean anything nowadays ! cheers :)

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JTRD
It is. But youā€™ll need to rotate your plug upside down. You know. The Australian version, since yā€™all are upside down. ;)

OP
OP

gladifan

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triton GLXR 4x4
Occupation
It is. But youā€™ll need to rotate your plug upside down. You know. The Australian version, since yā€™all are upside down. ;)
Cheers my cowboy bud! šŸ˜‰šŸ¤ 
Sponsored