First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
Looks like you would have to crawl into the drivers seat form the back door. And you would have to sit on the engine?!

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
It just looks like a futuristic Volkswagen Bus.

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Render made by an art school major, not a mechanical engineer. The FC Jeeps are really tall for a reason.

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
A buddy showed me this a few days ago. I believe that it would most likely be mid-engined, similar to the Toyota Previa. That allows you to really shorten up the overhangs, increasing approach and departure angles. Plus I think they should put either a 392 or a hellcat in it...at least in a hypothetical world.

Sponsored

DropW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Kia Sephia , 2007 Vulcan 900
Looks like you would have to crawl into the drivers seat form the back door. And you would have to sit on the engine?!
If it is an EV, then the electric motor/s could be at the wheels and you sit on top of the battery, which would allow for there to be no front engine bay ... as for getting into the driver seat, perhaps the whole front face lifts opens up like the doors on the back of modern day SUVs now, but would have to crawl across that steel bumper though haha . Maybe the bumper would lower down hydraulically and be used as a step when the front face is opened up lol .

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
If it is an EV, then the electric motor/s could be at the wheels and you sit on top of the battery, which would allow for there to be no front engine bay ... as for getting into the driver seat, perhaps the whole front face lifts opens up like the doors on the back of modern day SUVs now, but would have to crawl across that steel bumper though haha . Maybe the bumper would lower down hydraulically and be used as a step when the front face is opened up lol .
electric would work. They could probably squeeze in a little front door there.

I think VW should bring back a camper van. The time is right. Those Mercedes vans are all over the place. I would love to see keep so it too, but I think it’s more unlikely.

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Saw that a few days ago. I like it.
Sponsored