Vector off road vs 67 designs

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Does anyone have any preferences to the vector off road dock bar vs the 67 designs rail mount? I can’t decide which one I want to purchase. Seems as if the rail mount takes away from that small cubby, but the vector still allows you to use it. But then at the same time vector seems like it takes away some visibility with that bar. Any opinions from anyone?
Sponsored

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
the vector will allow you to have power up there though. Just saying...

OP
OP
Jglad15

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Allow you to have power?

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Jglad15

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Ahh got yah haha, that’s pretty cool. And I feel yah man. I have parts loading up in my basement waiting to get my 22. It’s assembled just waiting to pass final inspection.

Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
I have the full width bar from Vector.

The bar itself is below my normal line of sight. The items I have mounted to the bar (Garmin GPS, radar detector, cell phone) would all be in my line of sight if they were mounted on the driver side. I have them all passenger side of center and grouped tightly together but able to clearly see all of each of them. Nothing blocks passenger mirror view. I can see over them to check right lane through windshield.

OP
OP
Jglad15

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I have the full width bar from Vector.

The bar itself is below my normal line of sight. The items I have mounted to the bar (Garmin GPS, radar detector, cell phone) would all be in my line of sight if they were mounted on the driver side. I have them all passenger side of center and grouped tightly together but able to clearly see all of each of them. Nothing blocks passenger mirror view. I can see over them to check right lane through windshield.
Sounds good thanks!! I feel like I’m leaning more towards the vector right now.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Sounds good thanks!! I feel like I’m leaning more towards the vector right now.
67 Designs clamps work on the Vector bar (1"). The two companies USED to be aligned together. Buy a Vector bar and get a 67 Designs phone holder.

RAM mounts are cheaper (never thought I'd say that) than 67 Designs, but 67 Designs are a stouter set up and are all I have in the JT.

OP
OP
Jglad15

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
67 Designs clamps work on the Vector bar (1"). The two companies USED to be aligned together. Buy a Vector bar and get a 67 Designs phone holder.

RAM mounts are cheaper (never thought I'd say that) than 67 Designs, but 67 Designs are a stouter set up and are all I have in the JT.
Looks like vector has a newer dock as well that takes ram mounts. It’s a bit slimmer than the tubing dock.

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Ahh got yah haha, that’s pretty cool. And I feel yah man. I have parts loading up in my basement waiting to get my 22. It’s assembled just waiting to pass final inspection.
Tried to get jeep chat as I never checked when it was being delivered. But seems as if they are not enabled right now and closed.

Yeah picked up the Teraflex RT Short Arm Long Travel, Falcon 3.3 LT shocks, Nomad Wheels, Alu-Cab Canopy Camper, Dometic CFX395DZ, Redarc Redvision, as well as a whole new computer setup/laptop, cameras for 4k vid, drone. And waiting for Warn to get back to me to order my order. So much for money in my account 5 years of savings and us cash out refi helped to make this project a reality.

Chief Chicken

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Firefighter
I have the Vector E-Dock with two 67 design phone mounts on them. The dock is well made and very stable. I personally like the look and the 67 Designs phone mounts are the most stable mounts I've found. Can't go wrong with that combo.
Sponsored