ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
so after cancelling my order from rustys and waited......from september 25th and cancelled my order on jan.7th i cancelled my order and started looking for other rock sliders for my jeep and i found this awesome looking product from VKS Fab and man oh man do their rock sliders look extremely strong and stout,just look at the mounting
Jeep Gladiator VKS Fab Rock sliders (opinions) Bottom-View
Jeep Gladiator VKS Fab Rock sliders (opinions) JTSTANS-SIDE-VIEW-2

Heres the other model of their rock sliders,they arent like the rustys sliders but i want the strength and these babies look strong too me and they may not look as good as the rusty's sliders but these beat them in my book in a certain perspective,if yall know what i mean
Jeep Gladiator VKS Fab Rock sliders (opinions) JTSS-TOP-SIDE-VIEW
Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Im looking at that brand as well; but def not the top one. I had shrockworks sliders before on a previous build, and they ended coverage too soon before the rear wheel like those did. And the sheet metal there got fucking mangled.

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Look pretty stout! I can't tell from pics if those are welded on or if they have holes that need drilling/bolts.
The flat steps look a lot like the TNT Customs sliders I mounted. Personally I like that look.

OP
OP
ThatStinging_Jeep

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Look pretty stout! I can't tell from pics if those are welded on or if they have holes that need drilling/bolts.
The flat steps look a lot like the TNT Customs sliders I mounted. Personally I like that look.
same man i like the tnt one's too especially with that aluminum cover that they have on there on the bottom,about the VKS sliders being welded on,i dont they they welded them to the frame they probably just put in a couple of blots just to mock up the sliders and take pictures

OP
OP
ThatStinging_Jeep

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
welp boys i bit the bullet and got these set of rock sliders,i considered Whiteknucke offroad,thought about rustys but after the crappy customer service i just told myself no again
Sponsored