Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave
Occupation
Retired helicopter pilot / test pilot / accident investigator
Hey guys.

New to the Gladiator world (as we all are, I guess), and researching a front bumper. Just took delivery of a Sting Gray Mojave, with a plastic front bumper and LEDs.

I've read the bumper thread, and noodled around the site, but haven't found the answers I'm looking for. I hope this is the right place for these questions…

I’m looking to mount my Smitty 10K H2O (or maybe a new 12K) on a Warn 101335, and have two questions:
  • Has anyone mounted this combo, and if so, is there enough space to mount the control box on top of the winch without hitting the grill? I ran into this problem with my 2016 JKU with an AEV front bumper and had to fab a mount for the control box.
  • On the Warn site they have a note that the bumper “may interfere with driver assist software”. I can’t imagine how this could happen, as the forward collision sensors are behind the wind screen, and the lane mitigation ones are in the tail lamps. Anyone have any information on that?
Thanks in advance,

Brad
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kaumajet

Kaumajet

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave
Occupation
Retired helicopter pilot / test pilot / accident investigator
I have an answer from Warn about the note: It has to do with the view from the trail cam, and nothing to do with the active systems.

Still interested to hear if anyone's mounted a Smitty H2O in one of these.