Waterproofing

JustSomeGuy

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Outback XT, 2005 Outback 2.5i, 2004 Miata, 2018 Civic
How much do we know about the weatherproofing of the interior? Does it have drain plugs and is it robust enough to hose down? I assume so, but it would be nice to see somebody confirm with a press loaner.
Sponsored

Ichthus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot
How much do we know about the weatherproofing of the interior? Does it have drain plugs and is it robust enough to hose down? I assume so, but it would be nice to see somebody confirm with a press loaner.
The cab really is just a JL. So, yeah, it’ll have drain plugs. That said, the seats probably don’t differ much from the JK, in which case I’d heavily recommend that you consider some Bartact seat covers if you want a pseudo “hosable” interior. Whatever you do, keep the hose off the dash. Weird things happen when it gets wet.

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
The cab really is just a JL. So, yeah, it’ll have drain plugs. That said, the seats probably don’t differ much from the JK, in which case I’d heavily recommend that you consider some Bartact seat covers if you want a pseudo “hosable” interior. Whatever you do, keep the hose off the dash. Weird things happen when it gets wet.
Lol, it’s got Uconnect - weird things happen when the dash stays dry too!
Sponsored