Sponsored

Way Under $1k for Complete Front-End LED Conversion!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Jeep Gladiator Way Under $1k for Complete Front-End LED Conversion! BE700F9A-301F-4348-B409-5997FDC3CB18

(photo from forum member EuropaS269)

Weighing your options for a total LED conversion for your JT's front end? There's many options out there from OEM to aftermarket, and it's easy to rack up a price of over $1000 for products that may or may not fit your needs and build goals. Your journey for the perfect LED conversion can end here!

ORACLE Lighting specializes in LED upgrades that will meet or exceed your expectations while clocking in significantly under that $1k mark that you can expect with other routes. Check out these front-end packages below for JT Rubicon/Sahara and for JT Sport!

JT Rubicon/Sahara
This package includes our popular Oculus Bi-LED headlight, high performance fogs, fender DRL bulbs, fender turn signal bulbs, and smoked sidemarkers. This upgrades all the existing lighting on your Jeep's front end and comes in at $764.28 after your forum discount. You can easily add some other upgrades with that leftover $1k budget like our Pre-Runner Style Grill Kit or Sidetrack LED system.

Add these products to your cart:

Jeep Gladiator Way Under $1k for Complete Front-End LED Conversion! JT Package

JT Sport
This package includes our popular Oculus Bi-LED headlight, high performance sport fogs, fender switchback bulbs, and smoked sidemarkers. This upgrades all the existing lighting on your Jeep's front end and comes in at $791.42 after your forum discount. You can easily add some other upgrades with that leftover $1k budget like our Pre-Runner Style Grill Kit or Sidetrack LED system.

Add these products to your cart:

sport-package-png.png
Sponsored

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
Posting this as a bookmark but also to compliment the idea. I have been waiting for someone to put together a comprehensive package in one spot from one vendor with a breakdown of everything that is needed. This is on my short list of mods. I'm 95% sure I know the answer but want to verify with you, the vendor. Every item is plug and play with no need to flash the computer coming from a halogen sport S, correct?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Posting this as a bookmark but also to compliment the idea. I have been waiting for someone to put together a comprehensive package in one spot from one vendor with a breakdown of everything that is needed. This is on my short list of mods. I'm 95% sure I know the answer but want to verify with you, the vendor. Every item is plug and play with no need to flash the computer coming from a halogen sport S, correct?
There is no necessary need to flash the computer on these!

mringo17

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Question - it doesn't require a dealership flash? Even if you don't currently have the LED stock headlights?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
There's many options out there from OEM to aftermarket, and it's easy to rack up a price of over $1000 for products that may or may not fit your needs and build goals. Your journey for the perfect LED conversion can end here, for LESS than $1,000!

Jeep Gladiator Way Under $1k for Complete Front-End LED Conversion! oracle_oculus_headlights_jl_gladiator_1024x1024

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
There's many options out there from OEM to aftermarket, and it's easy to rack up a price of over $1000 for products that may or may not fit your needs and build goals. Your journey for the perfect LED conversion can end here, for LESS than $1,000!

Jeep Gladiator Way Under $1k for Complete Front-End LED Conversion! oracle_oculus_headlights_jl_gladiator_1024x1024
Oracle, can you confirm a LED DRL part number for a Sport S without the max tow package.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
If you have a non-Sport or Sport with the Trailer Tow Package Order THIS BULB

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation

Dreaded1

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Damn you Oracle for making this shopping experience too easy!
Sponsored