hourlesslife.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow Pkg
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Full-time overlander
Vehicle Showcase
We are an American family of 3 driving around the world in a Jeep Gladiator we call DAUNTLESS.

(Original post title and this post edited to reflect our current journey)

We have been traveling full-time (owning no home or property) since February 2014, and our son Caspian joined the mix in December 2016. He's been a full-time traveler since birth.

This is my first post in the Jeep Gladiator forums, though I've been reading a ton of posts here for what feels like years.

On May 31, 2021 we picked up our stock Jeep Gladiator Sport S (with Max Tow) and on July 21, 2021 45 days later the rig was "finished" and I put that in quotes because you know what I mean.

On October 9, 2021 we started our global overland journey. I will update this thread with videos from our journey and I'm available to answer questions. I check this thread regularly.

Meet our Gladiator DAUNTLESS:

Jeep Gladiator We are driving around the world in our Jeep Gladiator we call DAUNTLESS Jeep-Gladiator-Overland-Build-Suspensio

We did an entire build series on YouTube if anyone is really that interested. You can find the build series here.

The general plan is Mexico, Central America, South America, Africa, Europe, Asia, and finally Australia. We anticipate the journey will take 10-15 years.

Here is the first video in our global journey. It was from the day we crossed into Mexico and subsequent travel days:

Crossing The Border Into Mexico

If you'd like to get to know us, you can find us on all the socials at HourlessLife.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and hope to get to know some folks here.

Eric + Brittany + Caspian Highland
Hourless Life
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
HourlessLife

HourlessLife

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hourlesslife.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Full-time overlander
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck and God speed!
Thank you JT. You were the first to greet us here. Appreciate that. Always a little apprehensive about making my first post.

Sponsored

Midnight Rider

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S, RIP.
Occupation
Senior Construction Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome & good luck! Awaiting updates.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Looks amazing. Can't wait to hear about your adventures.

We are an American family of 3 getting ready to drive around the world in a Jeep Gladiator.

We have been traveling full-time (owning no home or property) since February 2014, and our son Caspian joined the mix in December 2016. He's been a full-time traveler since birth.

This is my first post in the Jeep Gladiator forums, though I've been reading a ton of posts here for what feels like years.

On May 31, 2021 we picked up our stock Jeep Gladiator Sport S (with Max Tow) and on July 21, 2021 45 days later the rig was "finished" and I put that in quotes because you know what I mean.

Here is DAUNTLESS:

Jeep Gladiator We are driving around the world in our Jeep Gladiator we call DAUNTLESS Jeep-Gladiator-Overland-Build-Suspensio

We did an entire build series on YouTube if anyone is really that interested. You can find the build series here.

I'm mostly active on the Expedition Portal forums, but I've learned so much from y'all that I wanted to finally introduce ourselves to the Jeep Gladiator Forum Community. Hope you'll welcome us.

If you'd like to get to know us, you can find us on all the socials at HourlessLife.

Hourless Life

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
We are an American family of 3 getting ready to drive around the world in a Jeep Gladiator.

Here is DAUNTLESS:

I'm mostly active on the Expedition Portal forums, but I've learned so much from y'all that I wanted to finally introduce ourselves to the Jeep Gladiator Forum Community. Hope you'll welcome us.

Hourless Life
Looking forward to your posts from all over the globe. Be safe and Happy Jeepin'

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
Yes! Welcome and be safe. Please post adventure updates and pictures.

OP
OP
HourlessLife

HourlessLife

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hourlesslife.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Full-time overlander
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you all for the welcome. DAUNTLESS will be on display at Overland Expo Mountain West in the showcase area, and at Overland Expo West in the Goose Gear booth this year if anyone is attending.

Would love to meet some other forum and JT owners there. I posted most of the build mods on the overlander section of the forum if anyone has interest.

Sponsored

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
Great Travels.. everyone already posted Welcome, Be Safe, and I'll just "ditto".

AXISJT

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Wrangler, Gladiator ecodiesel sport
Occupation
Lab manager
been watching your build on youtube since you started. I'm really looking forward to this! super jealous and stay safe!

OP
OP
HourlessLife

HourlessLife

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hourlesslife.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Full-time overlander
Vehicle Showcase
been watching your build on youtube since you started. I'm really looking forward to this! super jealous and stay safe!
Hey! Thanks for watching the build series. Finally got it finished. Our next series will be an overlanding 101 but our style of it. We're pretty laid back.
Sponsored