Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Happy Monday!
I hope every one of you had a happy and safe 4th!
As a way to say thank you for the acceptance into this amazing forum and the support we have gotten I have put together a group buy that has never been done before by us but, figured you all would enjoy it, I guess you could say it is almost like Christmas in July!

Jeep Gladiator We heard you like group buys 1625497013107

So as you can see by the picture I am not running this on a certain product but on a multitude of brands that I put together specifically for this group. Now I also realize that we may not carry all of the products of some of these brands on our page, if there is a specific part that we don't have listed but the manufacturer carries please let me know and I will get the pricing on that for you as well! Now there may be some brands on there that you may have really been hoping for, if so, just simply reach out to me and I will see what I can do.

Considering we're dealing with multiple brands, I am unable to post a standard lead time. However, please shoot me a PM, comment, or email me with the item(s) you are interested in as well as the vehicle specifics and I'll be glad to include an estimated ship date along with your exclusive JGF quote.

Also, while I know this is a forum for Gladiators, I know a lot of you have second/other vehicles or maybe friends who are interested. Don't hesitate to inquire about other vehicles or have your friend reach out to me via email, we would be more than happy to help out!

***Shipping is only available to the continental US, Alaska, and Hawaii charges do apply and can be quoted with items. Unfortunately cannot ship to Canada but can ship to the nearest bordering town or use a freight forwarded of your choosing***
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
P.S. I am adding this information to the post as well
But don't be shy, if you have a different vehicle than a Gladiator or a friend that may be interested in this as well, don't hesitate to reach out for pricing or have them reach out directly to my email!

joejoethetireman

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Happy Monday!
I hope every one of you had a happy and safe 4th!
As a way to say thank you for the acceptance into this amazing forum and the support we have gotten I have put together a group buy that has never been done before by us but, figured you all would enjoy it, I guess you could say it is almost like Christmas in July!

Jeep Gladiator We heard you like group buys 1625497013107

So as you can see by the picture I am not running this on a certain product but on a multitude of brands that I put together specifically for this group. Now I also realize that we may not carry all of the products of some of these brands on our page, if there is a specific part that we don't have listed but the manufacturer carries please let me know and I will get the pricing on that for you as well! Now there may be some brands on there that you may have really been hoping for, if so, just simply reach out to me and I will see what I can do.

Considering we're dealing with multiple brands, I am unable to post a standard lead time. However, please shoot me a PM, comment, or email me with the item(s) you are interested in as well as the vehicle specifics and I'll be glad to include an estimated ship date along with your exclusive JGF quote.

Also, while I know this is a forum for Gladiators, I know a lot of you have second/other vehicles or maybe friends who are interested. Don't hesitate to inquire about other vehicles or have your friend reach out to me via email, we would be more than happy to help out!
Available in Canada?

Sponsored

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Available in Canada?
Unfortunately not, and my apologies for not including that information, I can however ship to the nearest bordering town or we can use a freight forwarder. I will add that information now, again my apologies

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

joejoethetireman

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Unfortunately not, and my apologies for not including that information, I can however ship to the nearest bordering town or we can use a freight forwarder. I will add that information now, again my apologies
I am about an 8-hour drive south to the closest US border. Thanks for the offer though.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Hey everyone!
Just wanted to let you know I am going on vacation from 7/16-7/25
There will still be eyes on in here to make sure everyone is taken care of but replies may be a little more slowly than normal. I look forward to getting back and working with every one of you again!

LOGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon
Also would like to know if you are still doing the deal. Thanks
Sponsored