Sponsored

WeatherTech window deflectors: Fit Gladiator?

wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6sp JTR
I had these WeatherTech window deflectors on my JK and love them!

In-channel design is clean, looks better than outside of channel stick-ons. Nice to be able to leave your windows cracked in the summer to keep the interior cool but not worrying about a pop-up rain storm.

WeatherTech site says they're not available for the 2020 Gladiator, but from everything I've heard, the Gladiator doors/windows are identical to those on the JL and JK.

Can anyone confirm these will work on the 2020 Gladiator?

https://www.weathertech.com/jeep/2018/wrangler-jk-unlimited/side-window-deflectors/

I sent a note to WeatherTech support asking about fitment, waiting on a reply.
Sponsored

FL Handle Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi
JL and JT are the same. JK doors are different, not sure if the vent is the same across all 3 but the JL and JT are identical.

OP
OP
wannajeep

wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6sp JTR
JL and JT are the same. JK doors are different, not sure if the vent is the same across all 3 but the JL and JT are identical.
Bummer - I was looking forward to MOPAR half doors. too. Thanks for the info though.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase

In-channel design is clean, looks better than outside of channel stick-ons. Nice to be able to leave your windows cracked in the summer to keep the interior cool but not worrying about a pop-up rain storm.

WeatherTech site says they're not available for the 2020 Gladiator, but from everything I've heard, the Gladiator doors/windows are identical to those on the JL and JK.

https://www.weathertech.com/jeep/2018/wrangler-jk-unlimited/side-window-deflectors/

Mopar now sells a set for JL/JT doors.
https://store.mopar.com/accessories...tor/side_window_air_deflector_82215368AB.html

Sponsored

Vestigo

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 XJ, 2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Locomotive Engineer

I wouldn't buy anything from Weathertech if you held a gun to my head.

OP
OP
wannajeep

wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6sp JTR
I wouldn't buy anything from Weathertech if you held a gun to my head.
Okay I'll bite. And your story is... what? (could you just tell us in the first place instead of teasing?)

syreeves

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT, 2013 Volvo XC90, 2003 LR Disco
Occupation
Liquor Attorney. So not all bad...
Okay I'll bite. And your story is... what? (could you just tell us in the first place instead of teasing?)
Agree - everything I've seen them make is top notch. Most people seem to like them. Although according to the print ads in my Car and Driver Magazine it took them about 5 years to build that factory they are so proud of...
Sponsored