First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 gladiator rubicon diesel
Occupation
Construction Planning Supervisor
Just wondering if anyone has modded the stock rubicon sliders to have steps after lifting the truck. I like the look of the stock rails so I’m considering fabbing up and welding small steps onto them.
Sponsored

aqcjeepGlad

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Just wondering if anyone has modded the stock rubicon sliders to have steps after lifting the truck. I like the look of the stock rails so I’m considering fabbing up and welding small steps onto them.
I have not thought about it until I saw tonight where Red Summit Machine Works https://redsummitmachineworks.com/ sells a kit do do this exact thing. You supply the welder they supply the parts. $199 Check it out

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I have a set on order from red summit…

This thread made me even more excited about them: https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/some-gladiator-shots-from-easter-jeep-safari-2022/

But… I’m considering cancelling.

I ordered on 4/23 and I’ve emailed with one reply saying they had an employee leave recently and were short handed and it’d be shipped that week or the next. That was like 2 and a half weeks ago. Last week Wednesday or Thursday I called and a guy said they’d ship Thursday or Friday…. It’s now effectively Wednesday in the business week and no word. Not really mad because I get it, but I’ll just take my money back and source the raw material myself or get something pre made.

WhyNotJeep

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4,,, '14 Wrangler JKUR
Occupation
Done with it
I have a perfect set with the hardware just sitting.

Sponsored

OP
OP
1is2many

1is2many

First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 gladiator rubicon diesel
Occupation