Sponsored

Well couldn't wait any longer

MACHZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 RAM Rebel, 19 subaru forester
I just couldn't wait any longer. My wife forced me to buy two new 4-wheelers :) and I needed a tow rig so....I normally buy new vehicles every two years so I figured I would give the gladiator two years to release the diesel and smooth out any bugs before I buy. The rebel is a decent truck and it was 45K out the door so I hope Jeep is smart with gladiator pricing.

image1.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Did you get the one with the 12" screen? I love the Rebels but just not a fan of the red interior. It will be interesting to see if you really will come back to the JT in two years as once you get use to the comfort and power of that 1500 I think it will be hard to go back.

OP
OP
MACHZ

MACHZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you get the one with the 12" screen? I love the Rebels but just not a fan of the red interior. It will be interesting to see if you really will come back to the JT in two years as once you get use to the comfort and power of that 1500 I think it will be hard to go back.
No I have the level 2 package with the 8" screen. My Audi is black with re interior so I love it :)

I would bet money I will. I have been a jeep fan and have owned multiple Wranglers since the early 80'sand have always wanted a wrangler truck. I can see the first year being way over priced and people paying too much for something that will take a big hit after it settles down.

Sponsored

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
Another person has fallen victim to the poacher that I call "THE WAIT" (yes, the all caps is necessary)
At least the OP has good tastes on trucks and got a Ram Rebel.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
And another one bites the dust... Good luck with your new truck , looks great!
And another one gone, another one gone......

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
No I have the level 2 package with the 8" screen. My Audi is black with re interior so I love it :)

I would bet money I will. I have been a jeep fan and have owned multiple Wranglers since the early 80'sand have always wanted a wrangler truck. I can see the first year being way over priced and people paying too much for something that will take a big hit after it settles down.
I like the red interior on the audis and even on the 25th Ann. Jeep JKs but the Rebel interior while I could deal with it is a little on the bro side. On the old 1500 they have a leather package that toned it down a bit but I dont think they have that on the new one.

Other then the interior Im a HUGE fan of the new Rebel it a great truck. I wasn't trying to come off as bashing it, just saying the interior wasn't my taste. I also love that they offer a Rebel 12 package with the 12" screen.

OP
OP
MACHZ

MACHZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like the red interior on the audis and even on the 25th Ann. Jeep JKs but the Rebel interior while I could deal with it is a little on the bro side. On the old 1500 they have a leather package that toned it down a bit but I dont think they have that on the new one.

Other then the interior Im a HUGE fan of the new Rebel it a great truck. I wasn't trying to come off as bashing it, just saying the interior wasn't my taste. I also love that they offer a Rebel 12 package with the 12" screen.
No, I agree they could have used a little less red. I like the interior but I like how on my Audi they used grey on the back of the seats to tone it down and they don't have all the red on the doors. The 12' screen is great and if it was available near me I would have been all over it.

BlckJT

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC Altitude -=BlckWK2=-
OP, can you post a few more pics interior/exterior? Make me pull the trigger lol. Love the Ram Rebel. Nice truck!
Sponsored