Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired law enforcement
so they offer up to 8% off invoice?
Should I go ahead and get FCA tread lightly while I wait? lol
Yes, absolutely yes, get Tread Lightly now cause you have to be a member 30 days before you can get your authorization number for the discount. But you can get that number even the day before you pick it up, supposedly its quick and easy (I will find out soon). I called Tread Lightly and signed up over the phone, nice people. Then build you the Glad on the Jeep website and call Daniel Gupton and he will do the rest. $1000 deposit and he places order within minutes.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Well I have still been busy trying to figure things out. Ive built several glad's trying to see how much I could squeeze out of my budge and how much I could add later down-the-road.
I found a Sting-Gray, heated seats, keyless entry, bedlined, soft top, manual under my max budget that is 1 hour away. Those are basically all of my check boxes unless a gobi/gator showed up. I actually wanted an auto but Im fine with a manual as well. (originally wanted manual then reviews were hit and miss). So we will see. Very small chance I could at least go check it out tomorrow.

They also have a max tow so Those were my two wants.

Last edited:

RYSlimVegas19

First Name
RY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘46 CJ2A (Harvest Tan); ‘12 JKUR (Bright Silver Metallic); ‘20 JTM (Gobi)
Occupation
USAF
Leaving to go check out a Mojave. Wish me luck. lol
Best of luck (enjoy!) ... you'll have no problem with a Mojave, given your intended use. Mojave owner here running RTT +gear on & off road (short-->long distance). Very happy with performance & 'manners.' - CHEERS -

Sponsored

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Well it drove great. Can't believe how easy the steering is. Transmission (auto) felt like a truck but just fine.
It's smaller than I thought it would be but that is actually a good thing. I've had so many big trucks I just wanted something small and nimble and, easy. We checking on trade in offer and all that now.

Coletrickle

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ R
Occupation
Build Electricity
Very Nice!! Congratulations!! I have one on order prettty much just like that one.

Sponsored

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
Enjoy, Mojave looks great

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Enjoy, Mojave looks great
Thanks! Can't wait to actually get to look it over real good tomorrow. Need to find some steps, get a hitch and some sort of may for the bed until I can get it lined.
Sponsored