Well this just happened..

SubiRubi

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Some kid in Houston was selling these.. I had work in Houston today so I came up and grabbed them.. 1500 miles on the set.
All in all about $3000 worth of parts for $450.. Couldn't pass that up. Going to try and put the shocks on my Rubi.. Any reason I shouldn't?

20210407_140648.jpg
Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Some kid in Houston was selling these.. I had work in Houston today so I came up and grabbed them.. 1500 miles on the set.
All in all about $3000 worth of parts for $450.. Couldn't pass that up. Going to try and put the shocks on my Rubi.. Any reason I shouldn't?

Jeep Gladiator Well this just happened.. 20210407_140648
Only thing I can think of is potentially payload/towing might be off, but otherwise looks like an awesome upgrade

Rubiwoo

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Self Employeed
good find.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Is that the wih Hydro front bump stops also, looks like one on the side, The Mojave has different shock brackets but that is probably just a beefed up mount, and shocks are probably the same, if you aren't running a winch or heavy bumper on front putting on the front springs and bump stops might be cool, and a inch of lift. you did get a great deal, no matter what. I love the ride on my Mojave......Jack

Sponsored

OP
OP
SubiRubi

SubiRubi

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Is that the wih Hydro front bump stops also, looks like one on the side, The Mojave has different shock brackets but that is probably just a beefed up mount, and shocks are probably the same, if you aren't running a winch or heavy bumper on front putting on the front springs and bump stops might be cool, and a inch of lift. you did get a great deal, no matter what. I love the ride on my Mojave......Jack
No bump stops unfortunately.. I plan on using the shocks on all four corners and using the front springs cause I do have a winch.. But keeping the rear springs for payload and towing.. Not sure how well it will work but I guess we'll see..
The mounts are different so I will have to get spacers to use the smaller bolts and hope there aren't any interference issues.. I searched and have yet to find anyone that has done the shock swap on a Rubi.. If you know anyone maybe I can get some tips from them.. Thanks

dawghauler

First Name
pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jt sport s max tow
Occupation
hvac
nice remote set of fox's. for that price you paid you could have only bought one shock

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase

Yeah, the Texas Penal code....... lol, just kidding.... enjoy your windfall.

JeepRitz

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Learherneck

450!!!! Damn, what a find!
Sponsored