Well this sped up my inquiry into getting a new bumper

Cobraj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
computer field service
I was going to wait till I got over the sting of the $22k check and jk trade for my new gladiator. Had it 2 months and someone backed into it at the grocery store. I have been looking at bumpers with winch mounts, but what I am seeing is that a lot of them have to be tweaked to fit and the fog lights are a pain to attach and get hooked up, Anyone put a new bumper that went on without tweaking and having to bush fix the wiring to get the fog lights to fit and work! If so which one did you get,

20200905_141338.jpg
Sponsored

firehog

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow; 2020 Chevy Silverado Duramax 3500
I was going to wait till I got over the sting of the $22k check and jk trade for my new gladiator. Had it 2 months and someone backed into it at the grocery store. I have been looking at bumpers with winch mounts, but what I am seeing is that a lot of them have to be tweaked to fit and the fog lights are a pain to attach and get hooked up, Anyone put a new bumper that went on without tweaking and having to bush fix the wiring to get the fog lights to fit and work! If so which one did you get,

20200905_141338.jpg

[/QUOTE

i got a fab 4 stubby. It fit perfect and uses the factory fog lights. It is heavy and well built imo. They have other styles you may like as well. My only complaint is it doesn’t cover the lower crash bar where the factory skid plate attached to. If I dont find something like an aftermarket skid plate that marries up (hint hint Fab 4!) then I may just cut them off.
D0A9FE33-3F39-45CA-AC80-CD05FC6F600B.jpeg

Jonj513

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Food
Jeep Gladiator Well this sped up my inquiry into getting a new bumper B4143C81-0FE0-421D-A759-D5FA3B6456A8

This one wasn’t too bad. I did need to splice the fog LEDs into the stock wiring harness though.

Sponsored

JustinWPI11

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Just installed a Quadratec QRC bumper. Everything about the bumper from Quadratec was great. Easy to reuse the fog light, easy to mount my winch. But the install was a pain because the holes on the Jeep frame were not aligned well and had to be drilled out a bit. There are two pieces of metal overlapping on the Jeep frame and the wholes were very much not on center of each other. If I had drilled them out first it wouldn’t have been too bad. Not sure if this is common on the Jeeps or just mine.

0A477742-3FFA-49D2-B165-752F99B25FF2.jpeg

BBBE254B-48F7-487A-8182-5A371B05F798.png

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Quite frankly the OEM fog light are complete garbage (non LED). I cant ever tell the difference with them on or off. I will eventually replace them with something aftermarket. But if I had it to do all over with I would of just bought a bumper with no holes for them.

CMFINC

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR 1976 CJ5 2010 Raptor 89 F-150 4X
Occupation
DISABLED CARPENTER
Vehicle Showcase
Rampage TrailGuard Front Bumper - 99512 midsize. has winch plate and has under bumper protect.. uses your lights.

Capture.JPG

Sponsored

GEETCH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Rick, I'm new to the forum, I am looking at the same bumper you have installed, I have a couple questions, how was the install and does it fit the factory fog lights? thanks for your time.

GEETCH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Hi fellas, I'm a new member to the forum, however been reading it for months and have my gladiator on order. I haven't found an answer to the question yet so I apologize if it has been covered, which would you recommend and full width bumper or stubby and why. your time is appreciated.

firehog

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow; 2020 Chevy Silverado Duramax 3500
how was it to install any problems with fog lights and fit?
It bolted right on with no issues. The fog lights bolt right on as well. But, like “bastage” said, the factory fog lights are garbage. I plan on replacing them eventually with LED, especially since I installed the Quake LED headlights

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Hi fellas, I'm a new member to the forum, however been reading it for months and have my gladiator on order. I haven't found an answer to the question yet so I apologize if it has been covered, which would you recommend and full width bumper or stubby and why. your time is appreciated.
I like the full width on the JTs, I had a stubby on my JK and always wondered what a full width would of been like. Also a little bit of added protection with a full width for the front fenders, I beat the front of my fenders up with the stubby on the JK. I ended up adding steel aftermarket ones to it but never really liked it. I enjoy how the stock fenders look and would like to keep as much of the stock appearance as possible. I love my high clearance Spartan rugged ridge bumper. It gives plenty of clearance if I'm on a trail plus the added protection for the front of the fenders. I'm happy but to each their own. There are some stubby a that look good as well.

Rockchucker

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT JKU
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Rick, I'm new to the forum, I am looking at the same bumper you have installed, I have a couple questions, how was the install and does it fit the factory fog lights? thanks for your time.
Factory fog lights work and the install was easy
Sponsored