Wench

mranmrsjrclark

First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Hello all soon I'm going to be apart of the jeep family. I'm currently looking at buying a Jeep Gadiator Mojave. With front mount trail cam. With that being said could I still mount a wench to it even though having trail cam.

-TIA
Josh

Advertisement

Sparty

First Name
Randy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 & 2005 TJ / 2020 JT Overland
Hello all soon I'm going to be apart of the jeep family. I'm currently looking at buying a Jeep Gadiator Mojave. With front mount trail cam. With that being said could I still mount a wench to it even though having trail cam.

-TIA
Josh

That REALLY depends on if she doesn't mind being attached to the bumper. She'll obviously block the camera too

1602862554449.png

Last edited:

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
That RAELLY depends on if she doesn't mind being attached to the bumper. She'll obviously block the camera too

1602862554449.png
Don't need the trailcam. The wench can call out a running description of what lies on the trail ahead.

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2005 Wrangler X
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Metrologist
That RAELLY depends on if she doesn't mind being attached to the bumper. She'll obviously block the camera too
OP said getting a Mojave, so no trailcam to block... May want to add a harness and some pillows for the Wench...

dstephns

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 1966 Sunbeam Tiger
Will Mojave enhanced suspension mean more or less wench bounce?

Depends on the wench.

Advertisement

Advertisement