What’s being said in interviews

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
i watched a couple of u-tube videos and heard some things.
1) one reporter said the Roman will go on sale in March! Is he guessing or was he told something.
2) The high jeep person in another video said no long bed will be offered.

I’ve not watched all so any body pick up on other stuff?
Sponsored

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Officially, all that has been said is Q2. That means it could be anywhere from April through June. If someone said March they're just speculating on what "Q2" means... I doubt it'll be day one of Q2. The only things I've heard as pretty definitively not happening are single cab and Hemi. The single cab can't sell enough units to justify the cost. The Hemi takes up too much room so they can't keep it cool enough to pass regulations. Based on the discussion of how much work went into getting Jeep friendly dimensions, it seems VERY unlikely they would put a longer bed on (since it'd be behind the existing double cab.)

BlckJT

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC Altitude -=BlckWK2=-
Order banks will open Jan/Feb if you plan to order one. Dealer lots will see them April timeframe.

IDjeep

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangle JK Sport
I hope so...I like the optimism! Any speculation on when “late availability” colors will be available...

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Order banks will open Jan/Feb if you plan to order one. Dealer lots will see them April timeframe.
Do you have any official source for this?

Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Has anyone confirmed that 35's will fit with a stock Rubicon. I have not actually heard anyone say it will. I suspect it will just like the JL but I would like the confirmation.

Any way 35's will fit stock sport on the JT? Will 37's fit stock Rubicon? I know the rubicon is running 2 inch fox shocks standard. I heard it from the hot blond.

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
Has anyone confirmed that 35's will fit with a stock Rubicon. I have not actually heard anyone say it will. I suspect it will just like the JL but I would like the confirmation.

Any way 35's will fit stock sport on the JT? Will 37's fit stock Rubicon? I know the rubicon is running 2 inch fox shocks standard. I heard it from the hot blond.
They said in one of the videos that 35's will fit for 37 you will need a 2" lift. I suspect that MOPAR will be one of if not the only lift at first.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
They said in one of the videos that 35's will fit for 37 you will need a 2" lift. I suspect that MOPAR will be one of if not the only lift at first.
If 35's will fit I'll stick with the factory suspension for at least the 1st set of rubber. I took a JL rubicon for a test drive and compared to my JK with 2.5 Teraflex lift it's road manners where very nice.

BlckJT

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC Altitude -=BlckWK2=-
Do you have any official source for this?
I am on another forum (jeep garage dot org) and have been for many years. There are a few folks inside FCA on there and Milous (Admin) is one of them which has stated recently the timing for order banks/dealer lot delivery of the JT. With the past few launches being spot on, I trust the source.

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
I am on another forum (jeep garage dot org) and have been for many years. There are a few folks inside FCA on there and Milous (Admin) is one of them which has stated recently the timing for order banks/dealer lot delivery of the JT. With the past few launches being spot on, I trust the source.
Any info on when pricing will be announced?

Sponsored

mondo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC summit, 2014 Ram 1500 2wd reg cab, 2006 Jeep SRT8 turbo, 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Occupation
Journeyman Lineman
Any info on when pricing will be announced?
This^^^^^
That will be the deciding factor. If its in the Cummins price range, ill be buying a Cummins

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Makes sense since Aprilish on lots has been a rumor for a while
Sponsored