Sponsored

What are some things you get INSTEAD of mods for your JT?

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
That's a good accessory. Truck gun.

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
Good choice. Rubicon take-offs will always be around, and nobody is going to tell you that they are not allowed!

OP
OP
red/green hawk

red/green hawk

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S with max tow package, 2008 Suburban LTZ
Occupation
ICU Nurse
Sheeeeet, that ammo alone is worth more than rubi take-offs in the current market 😆
You better believe it, started stocking it during my background check. 150 rounds for $90. Limit 1 box. Stock was gone in 10 minutes.

Sponsored

kooltoys

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTD, 90 300zx TT, 07 Nightrain, MB 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
Harley parts, duh? each week is a debate on what parts for what hobby. never planned on buying a jeep, just kinda happened so i would stop buying pew pew stuff

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I was lucky to just buy cases of ammo every time I bought gun parts so I got a ton.

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
pBwGV63.jpg

4GwJqzN.jpg

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I was lucky to just buy cases of ammo every time I bought gun parts so I got a ton.
I should have kept up with my past ammo buying, I'd be selling the s### out of it now. Before I moved to AL I went to the range about every week, my orders and a LGS would be confused when the owner or I called to check on our ammo orders.:facepalm: Fed-Ex and UPS hated seeing my pickup parked at end of my driveway with tailgate open.... It was cheaper in bulk. I kept a pallet in the garage for ammo then. 😁 During the last 22LR shortage I was E-mailed to see if I wanted a pallet of 22 ammo but I didn't have storage for it. I got back on my shooting for a few years and slowed down on my Jeep / off-roading for awhile. The Jeep club I was in had changed from off-roading to mall crawling and show and Tellico got closed for off-roading.

Sponsored

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
I spend more than I should on my hobbies but they are on hold until the Gladiator comes. I have 11 planted aquariums and am a big fan of going to the range. Even got my wife a custom 22 to match her Kitchenaid appliances.

28B57F17-47C0-4283-9786-FA7E12904EC1.jpeg

243053C1-881C-4B62-9D12-60FC92FAB7D4.jpeg

9D8DC4F4-6656-45D1-A26B-063D7C826CD8.jpeg

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Often times, instead of parts for the Jeep, I buy parts for the RV or the UTV.
Jeep Gladiator What are some things you get INSTEAD of mods for your JT? Ram & Momentum 4

Jeep Gladiator What are some things you get INSTEAD of mods for your JT? Momentum 350G9

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
My son and I do WWII re-enacting.
All matching number April 1944 M1 garand. Last of the tracking shows it was shipped to England in May 1944. Its a hell of a shooter as well.
8 shots 100 yds by my 16 year old son with 6 3/4 hits.
Lots of fun stuff. The 30 cal is fun too shoot too.
The BAR is amazing. When your squad leader yells "Covering Fire" and you rattle off 20 rounds out of the BAR, the opposition heads disappear like prairie dogs!!!
One of my friends half track was used in the movie Fury. Not a cheap hobby for sure.
Sure is fun to play Army as an adult

Jeep Gladiator What are some things you get INSTEAD of mods for your JT? Mitch shooting M1

Jeep Gladiator What are some things you get INSTEAD of mods for your JT? target 100 yds

Jeep Gladiator What are some things you get INSTEAD of mods for your JT? Todd and BAR

Jeep Gladiator What are some things you get INSTEAD of mods for your JT? Mitch and Todd 2

Jeep Gladiator What are some things you get INSTEAD of mods for your JT? Squad with 30 cal

Attachments

Last edited:

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
My son and I do WWII re-enacting.
All matching number April 1944 M1 garand. Last of the tracking shows it was shipped to England in May 1944. Its a hell of a shooter as well.
8 shots 100 yds by my 16 year old son with 6 3/4 hits.
Lots of fun stuff. The 30 cal is fun too shoot too.
The BAR is amazing. When your squad leader yells "Covering Fire" and you rattle off 20 rounds out of the BAR, the opposition heads disappear like prairie dogs!!!
One of my friends half track was used in the movie Fury. Not a cheap hobby for sure.
Sure is fun to play Army as an adult

Jeep Gladiator What are some things you get INSTEAD of mods for your JT? Squad with 30 cal

Grrrr... get off my lawn...
Sponsored