Sponsored

What are the options on a gladiator rubicon that are better to do aftermarket??

Wokeeffe

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
About to pull the trigger on a gladiator rubicon in Gobi. Wanted manual but kinda scared away by some of the chatter..

anyway, I’m interested in the larger screen, spray in bed liner, bed rail system, three piece hard top panels, towing hitch, winch capable front end thingy? Under rear seat storage, Also wondering if good idea to get the aux switch but honestly not sure if needed (is it just to control extra after market lights? Is a backup battery included?) maybe 2 inch lift and 35 inch wheels?

just wondering what i should order from factory, or is better to do after delivery?

(Sorry for the new guy questions!).
Thanks for any suggestions! William
Sponsored

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
About to pull the trigger on a gladiator rubicon in Gobi. Wanted manual but kinda scared away by some of the chatter..

anyway, I’m interested in the larger screen, spray in bed liner, bed rail system, three piece hard top panels, towing hitch, winch capable front end thingy? Under rear seat storage, Also wondering if good idea to get the aux switch but honestly not sure if needed (is it just to control extra after market lights? Is a backup battery included?) maybe 2 inch lift and 35 inch wheels?

just wondering what i should order from factory, or is better to do after delivery?

(Sorry for the new guy questions!).
Thanks for any suggestions! William
Most of everything you just asked about is being discussed in another thread in the general discussion section. Lots of different points of view.
Rubicon Option/Packages question ...

As for tires, well, that is like asking someone what kind of underwear is best. Lots of choices and lots of different reasons to choose from.