What color is your JT?

What color is your JT?

• Total voters

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
People tell me "buy a red one, it's safer, less likely to be hit". HAHAHA, LOL - uh, no. My 95 F250 4x4 was .......... RED.
Got backed into, another time a women on the right lane while I was in the left beside her changed lanes right into me - she had to see that big impressive RED 4x4 next to her little white Hyundai... rippled the entire side of her car. Another time a person merged onto the interstate almost right into me while I was towing my RED IH F20 tractor behind my RED 4x4 pickup....... naw, red doesn't matter.

I don't mind red, I just want something different. Besides, I already have a beautiful red 4x4 .......... oriental red is the color. And my 73 Javelin is a sort of deep red in a way, so I don't need another red vehicle. I like it, but..........

I have a red sort of Jeep - the father to the Jeep unibody Cherokee, and with a Jeep engine, the mighty 4.0 engine, T5 transmission, New Process 219 transfer case. It now even has black YJ door handles! It's truly the father to the modern unibody Jeep.
And it's a RED SPORT model.

sx4-at-amo-2.jpg

Red is supposedly the most often color of vehicle stolen and crashed, according to my insurance agent when I was shopping around for ins. Grey is the least stolen
Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Well I know now mine is actually blue - got another email saying there was a change with VIN xxxxxxx and shows "sticker found" but when I click it says sorry you did not win, please play again.
Ugh - now that I have sold my Silverado - I'm truckless - I can't remember the last time I was that way.

Frankly, after seeing the photos posted here I think they are all fine colors.
I have my preferences but can't say any of them in my OPINION stink at all. This vehicle wears them all well.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Red is supposedly the most often color of vehicle stolen and crashed, according to my insurance agent when I was shopping around for ins. Grey is the least stolen
Interesting stats I'd not heard before.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Right now it's blue with white - SNOW.......... on a truck sitting somewhere between Toledo and Des Moines

Anyway, the most common or popular color according to those who track such things (and sell color, I guess) is WHITE. That's in the USA and the rest of the world except Europe where gray beat out white this time.
White, black, gray and silver in North America with blue moving up 2 percentage points to 10 percent ahead of red at 9 percent. Brown/beige (2 percent), green (1 percent), yellow/gold (1 percent) and orange (1 percent) rounded out the top 10.

Here's a good one - I was visiting my daughter in law and grandson in Korea - my son went with as he took a couple weeks vacation to go be back with his family a while..... anyway, my wife and I were walking Anson, my 5 year old grandson, back to their apartment from school one afternoon and suddenly he pointed and exclaimed - Look! A blue car!
Yeah, it's so uncommon to see anything other than white silver or gray (or black) over there, a blue car caused a 5 year old to shout out about it. Just imagine if he'd seen a green or orange one!

Dlpfish

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite Rubicon JT, 2010 Kia Forte Coupe
This is my first Jeep at loving it. Ordered GCM Rubicon the last week of July was driving it first week of Sept.like I said love it.

Sponsored

Gladiator4Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Toyota pickup, 2015 4Runner TRD Pro, 1993 Harley Davidson FXSTS,
Any thoughts on when they will change the colors for the Gladiator? Not that there's anything wrong with what they have, just curious.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
This is what color it is........... actually, this is THE truck at the dealer lot.

Gladiator.jpg

OP
OP
darksidedesign

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
We've been at 247 total participants for a day or so. Has everyone weighed in?

Gladiator4Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Toyota pickup, 2015 4Runner TRD Pro, 1993 Harley Davidson FXSTS,
Right now it's blue with white - SNOW.......... on a truck sitting somewhere between Toledo and Des Moines

Anyway, the most common or popular color according to those who track such things (and sell color, I guess) is WHITE. That's in the USA and the rest of the world except Europe where gray beat out white this time.
White, black, gray and silver in North America with blue moving up 2 percentage points to 10 percent ahead of red at 9 percent. Brown/beige (2 percent), green (1 percent), yellow/gold (1 percent) and orange (1 percent) rounded out the top 10.

Here's a good one - I was visiting my daughter in law and grandson in Korea - my son went with as he took a couple weeks vacation to go be back with his family a while..... anyway, my wife and I were walking Anson, my 5 year old grandson, back to their apartment from school one afternoon and suddenly he pointed and exclaimed - Look! A blue car!
Yeah, it's so uncommon to see anything other than white silver or gray (or black) over there, a blue car caused a 5 year old to shout out about it. Just imagine if he'd seen a green or orange one!
That's pretty much what it's like here. One day I noticed I was driving and I was surrounded by about 20 white and gray cars for 100 miles! I also noticed going the opposite direction it was very similar. White and Gray. Nothing else but my Orange 4Runner

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
That's pretty much what it's like here. One day I noticed I was driving and I was surrounded by about 20 white and gray cars for 100 miles! I also noticed going the opposite direction it was very similar. White and Gray. Nothing else but my Orange 4Runner
I've seen my share of 4Runners but have to say I've never seen one in orange.

Sponsored

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Being the grey man philosophy must be growing :LOL:

Shorty064

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Purchased Gladiator Rubicon 10 31 19
I think the votes will be skewed some due to the way they released the colors. Naturally black/silver/red/white will top the lsit because they were released first. Orange and hydro will be small in numbers because they just came out....
Ordered a Blue on Oct 31st

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I must be one of only two or three here that doesn't have a Rubicon.......

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
WOW - I'm REALLY in the minority here!
My choice of blue is third from the BOTTOM - people like even black and white better (fit right in in Korea where all cars are black, white or gray) and mine is likely the only blue Overland in the whole forum!

jt-lft-at-home.jpg

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
WOW - I'm REALLY in the minority here!
My choice of blue is third from the BOTTOM - people like even black and white better (fit right in in Korea where all cars are black, white or gray) and mine is likely the only blue Overland in the whole forum!

jt-lft-at-home.jpg
That is one beautiful truck you got there! I love the all blue everything!
Sponsored