First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Occupation
Lawyer
Going to burn my cc’s and change my bank password, but until then…

got this FB Marketplace Sunrider and despite mist and fog put it on. Really like it.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 2AA6226F-C83E-4368-8114-1ED583F60D5F
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 63574ED3-677F-4FCB-8CAE-AC114431E0B8
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] EEC2285A-EF49-4423-B6C3-157A8CFA99A2
Sponsored

onidragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 WRX, 2023 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
USPS
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] EEC2285A-EF49-4423-B6C3-157A8CFA99A2

Rebel bed rails in... sure would be nice if the other 3 legs of my rack would show up. Somehow Fedex got me 4 of the 6 packages and the other 2 are MIA

Funny I had the same problem with Fedex, they delivered my Rebel rails but my Fridge slide went to CO and I'm in CA...

be77solo

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4
Going to burn my cc’s and change my bank password, but until then…

got this FB Marketplace Sunrider and despite mist and fog put it on. Really like it.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] zFr1NAH
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] zFr1NAH
I'm sure you'll love it. We have the soft top on ours open all the dang time. Well not this week lol, what gross weather.

Sponsored

MJRSC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Occupation
Lawyer
I'm sure you'll love it. We have the soft top on ours open all the dang time. Well not this week lol, what gross weather.
It's my fault - I put the top on and now it'll be rainy for 10 days ha

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
I bought myself a early Christmas present and was shocked to find 8 tie downs instead of 4...or did mopar start including more? the picture on amazon only showed 4

I received 4 from the factory.

Sponsored

wachuko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Got a few things for it... all should be here by today and tomorrow:

1. Oracle Rear Bumper LED Reverse Lights w/ Harness -I need better lighting when going in reverse...
2. NOCO GENIUS5, 5-Amp Automatic Smart Charger/Tender - with all the threads of these vehicles not charging the batteries if not driven for hours and suffering from it... did not wanted to take a chance. I already have my other vehicles with battery tenders, so just adding one more.
3. Bulletpoint RubiGrid Dash Mount Platform 2 Phone Holders + Action Camera Mount Bundle - yeah, got tired of placing the phone in the center... I need it higher. Company from Ohio, so even better...
4. Front/Rear Dashcam - to record the crazies on the road...
Sponsored