geneinhouston

First Name
gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport Willys Ed. in PitchBlack
Occupation
Photographer/Travel Manager/Blue October promotions (best friends band!)
Finished putting the Stars and Stripes on the hood, replaced the plastic bumper with the knockoff mopar bumper that I had powder coated to match. Still have to add the electronics to the winch. Cut the factory eyelet off and added the Factor 55 soft shackle winch mount.
15AE395A-2869-4D49-8322-98741BF21C31.jpeg
0475EB5F-6FB8-4B9E-AEE5-144C88DE02BE.jpeg

oh dang! love that hood!!! i need to come up with something as that looks awesome
Sponsored

Boatsnjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PXL_20230207_172923178

Had a ton of parts waiting for me once I got home after working over seas for the last few months. First up was the Quake LED DRL swaps. I had tried installing these back in May but was having problems with hyper flash. I bought them directly Quake this time and didn't have any issues this time around. Also swapped out the stock bumper for the Rugged Ridge Spartacus and overrider. Once that was done I installed the KC Slimlite LEDs. Still have more to install so I've got a few more busy days to go.

ZUUL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Your Mom
My precious.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] tazer-mini

Now I can finally disable the license plate LEDs while in reverse gear at night without being blinded by a bright screen.

Last edited:

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
My precious.

tazer-mini.jpg
My “precious” is in my glove box. :) If it stays plugged into the Jeep, it gets crazy around here. Safer tucked away.

Sponsored

Darkspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTDR
Darkspeed: Sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but those tube doors look great- who is the manufacturer?
Hi Lrowe, they are "WARN Elite tube doors". For some reason Warn has not been making them so I had to watch craigslist / FB marketplace for a set to come up for sale near me. They were the best looking in my opinion and was pretty bummed when i found out i could not order them new.

Lrowe

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2014 Landcruiser
Occupation
National Park Service
Great, thanks much for the reply!

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
Last edited:

Sponsored

Buzzlb

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland: The Overcon ‘82 CJ-7
Build Thread
Link
Coverking. With 80mil Killmat from eBay. See the Overcon for details.

Lost1wing

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired AMT
While I have the batteries disconnected for charging and an IBS reset, I thought about adding a short 1 foot cable to my winch fuse. I had it bolted to the battery cable. It didn't look clean so I wanted to improve on that. I bought a 1 foot 1/0 cable to tuck the fuse off to the side of the battery( fender side). 1/0 doesn't bend very well.

gecko_rubi

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘81 CJ-5, ‘05 LJ, ‘21 JTRD
Occupation
Architect
Not the most exciting … replaced the Jeep with Gladiator. Got from Hauk … the template was a joke (as most have stated). Ended up taking off the rear camera so I could get it centered (vertically) on the tailgate. Made a ~3/4 guide that I used to space the letters once I got the “I” centered. Flexible 36” ruler and guide made it really easy to adjust and set the letters on to ensure they were straight … once I figured out to use this over tape it flew.

Ridiculous the amount of time/money I’ve had to put in just to get all the Rubicon Red off this thing (this was the last piece) but I knew that would be the case when I ordered this color with the saddle interior.

95D1D529-2DF9-4AA1-81C2-ABF3CA956B54.jpeg

34E7C23A-6FA5-46D5-8860-814950DE1146.jpeg

BD060C62-3ACB-4DD3-A501-F35A4448EF3F.jpeg

Lost1wing

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired AMT
Installed my BulletPoint mount. I got the magnetic and the squeeze type holder for the phone. I put the camera mount on the mount too. The camera is still on the suction cup. Next free moment I'll relocate the cables for that.
Sponsored