What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Jorgeperezjr

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Looks good. I want to do the same. Do you have the change the liner as well?
I did have to change the liner. Luckily the person I bought them from had the liners. Also need to buy a rivet gun to reapply the plastic rivets if they aren’t already attached. No big deal. 20 bucks on Amazon
Sponsored

Jorgeperezjr

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Did you do front and rear or just front? I haven’t paid attention prior to know if there’s a difference in the rear fenders.
Good question. I’ve only done the front so far. I have the rears and they are different (didn’t realize that). They also give more clearance.

Reddcell

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Contractor
Got my Pre-Runner style LED's today. Went right to work installing them. Easy peasy and took about an hour! I looked at a couple other designs before purchasing. My opinion is these are probably the best lights available. 3D printed housings for a perfect and snug fit in the grill openings. No messing with studs/washers that might loosen & rust down the road. High quality LED lamps as well. Very bright in full sunlight. Tapped into ignition source to run all the time. They almost look stock.

Jeep Gladiator Grill Inserts Prerunner Lights / Marker Lights. - Etsy

Pre Runner Lights 3.JPG

Pre Runner Lights 2.JPG

Pre Runner Lights 1.JPG

Pre Runner Lights.JPG
I did a similar install. I have the Bolt hood lock. The center insert it came with has smaller holes than the outer grille inserts. Was pretty easy. Bought a kit on amazon for $37. It included a plug and play harness that went in line with the driver side parking lights.

20221015_140110.jpg

USMC_1Wire6337

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S/MT; 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4 HEMI
Occupation
IT
Finally got the missing wedges to fix the botched install of my Roll-n-lock bed cover. It's still not a perfect fit due to clearance issues with full Bed Rug. If I had to do it again, I would reverse the order of install. I did the Bed Rug first and it is a little in the way of the Roll-n-lock.

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
I did a similar install. I have the Bolt hood lock. The center insert it came with has smaller holes than the outer grille inserts. Was pretty easy. Bought a kit on amazon for $37. It included a plug and play harness that went in line with the driver side parking lights.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20221015_140110
Looks great and integrates with the hood lock very well! You may be able to find take-off Wrangler outer grill inserts to match! :like:

Sponsored

Reddcell

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Contractor
Looks great and integrates with the hood lock very well! You may be able to find take-off Wrangler outer grill inserts to match! :like:
Thx! Great idea!

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT, 2020 Ram 2500, 2013 JKU
Occupation
Facilities Maintenance
Good question. I’ve only done the front so far. I have the rears and they are different (didn’t realize that). They also give more clearance.
Cool! Good to know. Thank you

Sponsored

Jdrecon

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 gladiator
It will fit. However, if I were going the cap route, I think I would spend the money on getting one that I could mount a rack to. Gobi is awesome, looks cool, but pretty overpriced. I got it bc it was the only option that fit my needs. Since I purchased mine, another company has an option but it costs more and doesn't look as good imo.
I like the idea of a full rack over the cab that doesn’t stop you from taking off the freedom panels. Gobi was the only one I’d seen but I still want a canopy that I can’ can mount an rtt to.