What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
Full bedrug to pair with my ARE topper, just need to pick up some adhesion promoter to stick down the areas around the bed lights and tail gate. Transformation to Dadiator complete.

Thanks @RealTruck for the great price quote and quick delivery.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Capture.PNG

be77solo

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4
Installed and removed Go Rhino RB20 sidesteps today. Ordered from Quadratech and apparently received with the wrong brackets. They have a huge gap where the seams are. It’s going to be a pain to repackage and ship back. Atleast quadrateck provided an rma the same day.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Capture.PNG
Well, went to install my new set today I picked up on sale Black Friday direct from Go Rhino, same dang problem.

Looks like yours, total crap, terrible fit. Had a set on my Tundra and loved them, fit perfect. They are definitely having bracket issues right now, warning to anyone interested in these.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 2E722A81-A524-441F-A9E1-E82AC4C8281D
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 368B9BF0-47C9-4A66-A817-99937A0C74B6

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Got the Z60 recall done yesterday. Took about 2 hours since the software kept crashing while trying to update 🙄
Finally got it done and all is well.
Anything special with the z60 recall? Just a pcm reflash again. Wasn’t the recall prior to that the same thing? Maybe finally figuring out what’s plagueing peoples misfires. I got my z60 done last week.

Sponsored

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Anything special with the z60 recall? Just a pcm reflash again. Wasn’t the recall prior to that the same thing? Maybe finally figuring out what’s plagueing peoples misfires. I got my z60 done last week.
I think they were similar. I haven’t had any issues but figure it’s good to get the updates.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Got all festive and shit

The JLUR and the JTM

PXL_20221205_002130249.jpg

PXL_20221205_002731058.jpg

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
Just a bit of "fair warning" here...

Those are undoubtedly some good looking running boards; but if I'm not mistaken, your picture makes it look as though they are just bolting through the pinch seam. And one other bolt mounting somewhere else isn't enough. If you weren't aware...anything substantial that you hit or hits you is going to bend that pinch seam and potentially your tub "tout suite".

Since you say you are returning them anyways, I'd really recommend you find some running boards that mount to the frame. Even the ones that use the body mounts (like the ACE sliders) run the risk of being pushed upwards enough that they will bend the tub.

Ask me how I know...:crying:
The Ace ones will not bend. I have beat the hell out of mine and they have not budged.

Sponsored

WanderingJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Blue Overland - Prev, 2014 Polar JKU
Occupation
contract manager
Full bedrug to pair with my ARE topper, just need to pick up some adhesion promoter to stick down the areas around the bed lights and tail gate. Transformation to Dadiator complete.

Thanks @RealTruck for the great price quote and quick delivery.
Just installed my bedrug as well. Looks like you made the tailgate rug meet the edge of the tail gate? May need to redo mine. I did it up to the plastic

CWGrisw0ld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Rubicon JKU, 2020 Jeep Rubicon JT
Installed the Genesis dual battery kit rather than replace the accessory battery again. Doesn’t quite fit with the S&B CAI, so will have to do some modification in the future, or just say screw it, an put the stock air box back in.

HooliganActual

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
The Ace ones will not bend. I have beat the hell out of mine and they have not budged.
My tub would beg to differ. I have video of landing on a rock, the whole slider flexing upwards because the body bushings flexed, and the gap between the tub and the bottom of the door being almost non-existent now. Even the slider has a slight upward arc to it now as well.
504F5304-074C-4B79-A692-FE5048742E94.jpeg

It can and has happened; but “you do you Scotty P”.

Reactions: KQL