Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Hardly worth noting - removed wreath from grill, unhooked snow plow. Looks like spring has arrived early so may just put it away.
Sponsored

Idlethunder

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Today it got into the 60s here so I finally got the Fox 2.0 adjustable through shaft steering stabilizer installed. A very noticeable improvement over stock

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Hardly worth noting - removed wreath from grill, unhooked snow plow. Looks like spring has arrived early so may just put it away.
You put the snow plow away. A day later, you will get 3 ft of snow.

KoBear

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Gobi JTR
Out of curiosity are these a tight fit? Was thinking of gifting these for someone.
Yea. They def feel secure when you snap them on. They’ve been on a week so far and haven’t fallen off.

Taking them thru the carwash today.

Sponsored

CDNGladiator

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Diesel Rubicon
Occupation
Health Care
turned my leitner rack and the rear trail rail into a dual e-bike rack using some foam packing blocks and bungee cords

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
Creative thinking, jeeps are like adult legos. I bet if you placed a blanket over the rear bar you could sling the front forks over and still close the tail gate. I have both a tail gate cover and just installed the Rocky mount & Billie Bar system for a trip to CO since I needed the space in the bed.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] FCF5B5A3-A538-4E89-81A9-024BDBF3ACC2.JPG

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] tempImagemn5alx

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Put on my flex era 4s that I got for Xmas! Very bright! Love em so far! When I took off the left cowl to install them, I noticed there was a connection there that had nothing connected to it? Anyone know what that’s typically for?

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] F31F77F0-2EC2-458A-A0E1-2E5282D4BB19

7511C069-DC40-4210-B83F-D61D92FE21C5.jpeg

3CE067EC-6260-497A-8D88-109AE35BD6BE.jpeg

Gunrunner72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ, 2002 HD Deuce, 2013 Corvette Z06, 2015 F-350, 2016 HD StreetGlide, 1980 CJ-7(sold), 1989 Cherokee(sold), 1985 CJ-7(sold)
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey
Man, I hope you're right! 😬

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Put on my flex era 4s that I got for Xmas! Very bright! Love em so far! When I took off the left cowl to install them, I noticed there was a connection there that had nothing connected to it? Anyone know what that’s typically for?

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 3CE067EC-6260-497A-8D88-109AE35BD6BE
If you do not have Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and the Forward Collision Warning (FCW) that is unused. It's the connection that goes to the windshield defogger that is in the big camera area by the inside mirror. That part of the glass has to be heated to prevent fogging to keep clear view for the ACC camera and radar.
It's unused if you don't have ACC/FCW.

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
If you do not have Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and the Forward Collision Warning (FCW) that is unused. It's the connection that goes to the windshield defogger that is in the big camera area by the inside mirror. That part of the glass has to be heated to prevent fogging to keep clear view for the ACC camera and radar.
It's unused if you don't have ACC/FCW.
Awesome thanks! Yeah I don’t have acc/fcw

Sponsored

Zero_Accel

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Parked it in my new to me garage! No more driveway parking for the time being, at least until I get my next project. Just fits on one side, with a bit of room to spare so that I can still get to my tools if I need too. There's even enough room for the JK.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_5910.JPG

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_5904.JPG

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_5901.JPG

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_5920.JPG

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_5917.JPG

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_5916.JPG

Also, any tips for mounting the old grill on the wall? Don't really want to drill holes or cut up either the wall or the old/spare parts.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_5914.JPG

be77solo

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4
Also, any tips for mounting the old grill on the wall? Don't really want to drill holes or cut up either the wall or the old/spare parts.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_5914.JPG
Sure, two long nails/screws angled slightly up into studs through basically anywhere on that grille, tons of openings. Just find the spacing/location that matches your studs (typically 16" apart, but sometimes 24").

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Out of curiosity are these a tight fit? Was thinking of gifting these for someone.

@SF_E60

Thanks for considering a Threedom product offering!

Yes, Threedom key lock caps fit very very tightly.

Our key lock caps actually have a "fingernail" on the cap that facilitates removal of the key lock caps when you want to remove them.

Our offerings are made in Minnesota, USA .

Please do stop by and look over our product offerings.

Presently we are having and end of year sale and you can buy our SD offerings at 32% off.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] threedom

https://mythreedom.com/