Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Angry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator California
Had Bilstein shocks installed and man you can feel the difference in the ride.
What truck do you have and what shocks did you get? I’ve got a Sport S on Rubi Take Off Fox and I’m tired of the zero-dampening rolling floating feeling when I hit bumps with more than 1 passenger
Sponsored

jcarbs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tahoe
What truck do you have and what shocks did you get? I’ve got a Sport S on Rubi Take Off Fox and I’m tired of the zero-dampening rolling floating feeling when I hit bumps with more than 1 passenger
I have a Willys and had a Teraflex leveling kit installed about a year ago, but there were no shocks available. The ride kind of suffered as a result. I spoke with my installer and he recommended that I go with the Bilstein 5100's. Sorry, I do not have the exact model number, but I can tell you that there is a noticeable difference in how the truck rides and feels on the freeway.

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
I have a Willys and had a Teraflex leveling kit installed about a year ago, but there were no shocks available. The ride kind of suffered as a result. I spoke with my installer and he recommended that I go with the Bilstein 5100's. Sorry, I do not have the exact model number, but I can tell you that there is a noticeable difference in how the truck rides and feels on the freeway.
I have had good luck with Bilstein.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Connected the harness I modified to access the blinker circuit for these side lights. Had a few extra fender clips, but only had one left after the number that broke in the driver side. Already ordered more, so will do the passenger side when they show up. It worked great though. I’m really happy with these.

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

KQL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking for gladiator
I have had good luck with Bilstein.
lol, I love how nowhere did he say he liked it, a true master of suspense! Just that’s it’s different.

Sponsored

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I need to find space in the center area - there, if anything was plugged in, it would get busted as I get in or out. Things that plug into 12v outlets tend to stick out a ways.
Would be nice if there was a way to add it to that way low down cubby in the center switch area that's worthless for anything but some spare change.
How about that little flat space on the left side of the glovebox “Oh Jesus” bar? Room behind that? I thought of putting my redarc there.

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
lol, I love how nowhere did he say he liked it, a true master of suspense! Just that’s it’s different.
@jcarbs Please, relieve the suspense for the director here. Do you "like it"?