First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Industrial Electrician
I'm playing catch up to most but i installed the OEM floor liners because the used Gladiator I bought didn't come with any mats at all. I procrastinated for a few weeks on which mats I wanted but chose the OEM ones because of the floor drain which I most likely will never use.
Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I'm playing catch up to most but i installed the OEM floor liners because the used Gladiator I bought didn't come with any mats at all. I procrastinated for a few weeks on which mats I wanted but chose the OEM ones because of the floor drain which I most likely will never use.
My driver side mat was loaded with white salt residue from our fun winter. I mean it was WHITE and the stuff was so bad it was even flaking off the mat.
A couple cups of hot water poured onto the mat, swish around by hand and sort of scrub the salt to dissolve it, pull the plug and guide the water out, repeat, put plug back in. I've done that twice already.

NeatFreq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Writer, Sole Proprietor, Marketing Lead, Quality Assurance.
Won't this effect the bottom door seal ?
Nope, it's pouring rain and we just drove back from dinner and no signs of any water intrusion.

Sponsored

Boatsnjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Another day of vacation another upgrade and a half done...

Spent the afternoon installing a set of Autolynx sway bar disconnects. Also installed seat jackers on the driver's side. Still have to do the passenger side but that's a project for another day.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PXL_20230211_020858622.PORTRAIT

NotSo Bright White

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR DIESEL
Occupation
Retire Fireman
Vehicle Showcase
So the wife retired last Thursday and we hit the road Saturday. We drove to Park City to let the pup run in the snow and visit a distillery. Prior to leaving, I called Harker Outdoors and asked if something could be done about minor water leakage from the back hatch. They said they would send me a rear hatch seal no questions asked. Then I told them I would be in town and they said bring it on over and we will take care of it.

Well when I got there, they were installing a new EDC on a beautiful Gladiator. I noticed a new style tent made of lightweight rip stop that sealed way better around the tailgate. I was pretty bummed that I didn’t get that upgrade with mine but I do understand products evolve. But then they said if I want that style, I could buy a tent and they would install it on my shell. They also installed struts on the hatch so I don’t need to use the prop rod which is a challenge due to my 29 inch inseam and lifted Jeep. They also sold me some new bars for the table that allow it to hang much lower! They even let me pick out a hat and one of the owners sewed their leather patch on it. 2-4 guys spent a lot of time retrofitting my new tent and the other improvements on a last minute phone call. They stayed past closing time to make sure it was done. The best customer service I have EVER experienced!

I was so excited that I forgot to take pictures but I did find one on their website showing a white Gladiator with the new style tent.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 56A990C8-F76F-4312-A1EF-1E8F65CA2F79

Chad1376

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Installed an ARB single compressor with 813's firewall mount. I couldn't be happier with the mount. It's very high quality and easy to install. I spent some time re-working ARB's harness for the compressor to simplify and shorten the wires. It's doubtfull I'll ever get air lockers, so I just wanted a simple on/off at the air chuck. My harness still requires the ignition to be on, and runs through the pressure switch though.

i-PCzndwr-XL.jpg

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Finished my GMRS radio install. Zero holes drilled and no wires cut or tapped.

PXL_20230211_213655870.jpg

PXL_20230211_213700804.jpg

Screenshot_20230211-164549.png

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mojave, 20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD,
Added a Bestop EZ-roll cover last night. Fairly easy install even in the dark. Seems I got it aligned well enough. Fits good. I was planning on an Access lite rider but my local vendor couldn’t give me a delivery date after 8 days so I ordered this Saturday and had it Monday for a trip on Wednesday. Lol.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Screenshot_20230211-164549
Looks good. Do you know what the distance is under it? I have an Engel cooler that is 18.5” . This topper is on my short list but this is my last thing I need to figure out.

Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Aand added some bling. Took the cheap “Gladiator” decals off both sides, was easy once they got started.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] B9AE0D8E-D686-44FE-B380-A557C03601FB
I debadged mine too

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I debadged mine too
Thought about taking off the Jeep emblems but I don’t mind those.
The badges look a little off, plan on adding some more beneath so they even out a bit;)
Sponsored