Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Blackjeepjk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi, 2015 2dr Jk hard rock rubi
Nothing new, exciting, or sexy, just a 5 tire rotation.
I complain every time. It’s just such a chore in the driveway. Not complaining this time though. Good for another 3k miles.

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Clayton steering stabilizer relocation bracket. When I put my rpm steering kit on l, I purchased the Synergy track bar bolt through rpm as well. But with that the stabilizer mounts to the bolt itself. So if for some reason you have to take the track bar off, you have to take the steering stabilizer off as well. With this it keeps the stabilizer separate as well as reinforcing the track bar bracket.

IMG_4243.jpeg

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Decent day and just coming off a road trip, decided to get my oil changed and tire rotation knocked out.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_4243

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_4243
Have you always run 5w30?

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Have you always run 5w30?
Not exclusively. I tend to buy my oil either on sale, clearance and/or heavily discounted with rebates. I find myself with the occasional jug of 5W-30 and will run it during the summer months. Otherwise, I stick with the XW-20 grades.

I have done oil analysis in the past using it or maybe a 0W-30 and all wear metals were in universal averages or better.

Gene26

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepgladiatorforum.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator Launch Edition 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 Ram Rebel
Vehicle Showcase
Installed winch and new carr ditch light brackets.. finally found one that will not block the windshield lowering and the low snorkel. Also drilled a small hole in the bracket so I can install mirrors for running with doors off.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0747

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0746

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0745

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0744

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Installed winch and new carr ditch light brackets.. finally found one that will not block the windshield lowering and the low snorkel. Also drilled a small hole in the bracket so I can install mirrors for running with doors off.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_4263

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_4263

I like those brackets. They look pretty easy to make as well. Great place to mount mirrors. Very smart.

Sponsored

Gene26

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepgladiatorforum.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator Launch Edition 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 Ram Rebel
Vehicle Showcase
I like those brackets. They look pretty easy to make as well. Great place to mount mirrors. Very smart.
Yes.. just some $40 Amazon mirrors.. I love that you can turn the lights with no tools! I put the lights on upside down so I did not block air intake of snorkel

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Yes.. just some $40 Amazon mirrors.. I love that you can turn the lights with no tools! I put the lights on upside down so I did not block air intake of snorkel
If I didn’t have the dc design ditch lights, I’d be in the garage cutting metal. Simple, effective design.

Concentric_Killa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Rubi JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mech Engineer
Not today, but the other day. I did the winch in plastic bumper mod..used the rock jock winch plate and then cut the plastic bumper till everything fit.

Not super hard, but definitely takes 4-5 hours. The zeon 12 winch barely fits with the cover.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PXL_20230519_232732055

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PXL_20230519_232833672

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PXL_20230519_232833672

what snorkel is that?
Sponsored