What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

antwon412

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JT Mojave
I did the XK Glow side vent lights today and installed thr RedRock brush grill the day before anlong with pre-runner lights. All was pretty straight forward.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_9391
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_9391
You killed your approach angle. That thing looks like it hangs down super far.

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Kia Telluride
Occupation
Project Manager
This weekend we got some graphics tossed on the JT, and got our iKamper Skycamp Mini installed. This week are wheels and tires!

we really dig the graphics - it has a topographic imprint on the graphic and we matched the hood and rear quarter panel graphic with an overlay on all the Jeep emblems. Think it looks

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1190

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1170

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1172

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1169

MMMojave

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired LEO - Current College Professor
You killed your approach angle. That thing looks like it hangs down super far.
Ots actually not low. It is above the factory smid plate. The picture is on a angle in my driveway.

Sponsored

Gene26

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepgladiatorforum.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator Launch Edition 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 Ram Rebel
Vehicle Showcase
Dropped off the “Dadiator” to get a new front drift shaft and 5.13 gears installed. Hopefully the gears will help with towing my camper at a reasonable speed.

IMG_0714.jpeg

Bobchadwickga

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Insurance
This weekend we got some graphics tossed on the JT, and got our iKamper Skycamp Mini installed. This week are wheels and tires!

we really dig the graphics - it has a topographic imprint on the graphic and we matched the hood and rear quarter panel graphic with an overlay on all the Jeep emblems. Think it looks

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0714

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0714

What rack system are you using? Do you have a link?

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Project Manager

Bobchadwickga

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Insurance
Bobchadwickga - the rack is the KB Voodoo Customs Max Modular 10” rack with their tonneau cover clips. (https://www.max-modular.com/jeep-gladiator-bed-racks-1/max-modular-10-high-steel-bed-rack)

works well, relatively simple to install once you shake out all the parts, and so far so good. If you get the iKamper tent, make sure you order the Mounting Bracket 1.0 as well with your tent.
I checked with them and while it will work with the hard Mopar cover, it won't allow it to open but thanks for the info.

Very responsive company. I had an answer to my email inquiry before I could put my phone down.

Sponsored

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Project Manager
I checked with them and while it will work with the hard Mopar cover, it won't allow it to open but thanks for the info.

Very responsive company. I had an answer to my email inquiry before I could put my phone down.
correct - I think it really only works with full functionality for the soft roll-up covers. I have the agrimatic literider soft cover and it works just fine and will roll all the way up. Also an easy install.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Cleaned up the phone cable by installing a couple of usb ports on the upper dash. I hate having usb cables running up and down the dash but was apprehensive about removing the dash. Turns out to be a fairly easy process and one of the best mods IMO. Also ordered a right angle usb cable for a cleaner look.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] image000001(6)

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] image000002(4)

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Installed a Cascadia 4x4 hood solar panel and charge controller. It maintains the Jeep batteries, and has an accessory DC output that I’m going to use to maintain my Bluetti battery pack. I haven’t run that wire yet, but it’s working great for the Jeep itself. The first picture is just of the vinyl to protect the hood from the panel.

IMG_5884.jpeg

IMG_5887.jpeg

IMG_5888.jpeg
Wired a 12v outlet from the Cascadia 4x4 charge controller to the front of the under rear seat storage. I fused it at 15amp and tested it for charging the Bluetti eb55 battery pack. It worked great. I was getting 35w of input with only that small panel. I then started the Jeep and hooked up dial DC and AC charging (using the Jeep’s inverter) and got a consistent 265w of input charging. Based on the initial numbers, I think the setup is going to work very well.

IMG_5899.jpeg

IMG_5900.jpeg

IMG_5901.jpeg

IMG_5902.jpeg

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help sellers get multiple offer for their car in as little as one business day.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_5902

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_5902

Looks awesome. One sweet jeep.
Sponsored