What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I banged up my stock sliders pretty good so I bought a set of rock hard 4x4’s angled up sliders. Install was a breeze just had to drill out a bit of the pinch seam holes. Pics don’t do it justice. They look awesome in person and the build quality is top notch. I’m going to wind rock in a few weeks so we will see what kind of a beating they can take!

IMG_0065.jpeg

IMG_0063.jpeg

IMG_0064.jpeg

IMG_0066.jpeg

antwon412

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JT Mojave
I banged up my stock sliders pretty good so I bought a set of rock hard 4x4’s angled up sliders. Install was a breeze just had to drill out a bit of the pinch seam holes. Pics don’t do it justice. They look awesome in person and the build quality is top notch. I’m going to wind rock in a few weeks so we will see what kind of a beating they can take!

IMG_0065.jpeg

IMG_0063.jpeg

IMG_0064.jpeg

IMG_0066.jpeg
I have the same ones. Used them a couple times in Moab. Worked perfect.

Sponsored

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S. Max Tow.
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Mopar Brake Controller last night, hardest part was getting that insert out for the cigarette lighter. And, I thought mounting it in the suggested location was going be the hard part. Also, installed a Quadratec Dead Pedal and absolutely love it after less than a hour driving.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Brake controller 1

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] brake controller 2

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] brake controller 3

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] dead pedal

Wilsonb80

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland Gator.
Occupation
Cable Dog / Network weeny
Finally got my new to me doors on..

IMG_7023.jpeg

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Kia Telluride
Occupation
Project Manager
Today, we tossed the new wheels and rubber on the JT! Gave it a whole new look and stance. Had a leveling kit added, 17” Method 305 NV wheels with 35” BFG KO2 tires. Stoked with the finished product. Now I’ve promised the wife no more projects for a while - time to enjoy the truck for the summer. We will see how that goes!

if anyone in Wisconsin is looking for some Rubicon wheels with the Falken Wildpeak tires, we’ve got a set for sale including the spare. Only 1,600 miles on them. They literally look/are new. Hit me up - we can deliver or meet in the middle.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1225

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1226

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1214

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1216

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I got the last chrome bolts off my Nomads, replacing the center cap bolts. I used these M6x10mm hex bolts.
Note - don’t order black bolts for the outer rash rings if you get those, since black bolts come with the rings.
I wish the stem caps weren’t MAGENTA but I’m not going through the hassle of trying to paint those🤔
Before:
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_3694

After:
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_3695

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I fitted the Rancho diff skid to the ARB cover…
I like the ARB cover, but no skid fits, except the metalcloak diaper.. which would be great, except I sold myself on putting on the Rock Krawler Pro-X truss which puts u-bolts in the same spot.🤯
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_3715
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_3716

In case you were wondering, the Rancho bolt tabs look like they might fit in the ARB indentations, but they don’t… lots of grinding necessary.

Sponsored

jav_eee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Installed JKS ACOS to level the stance (reduce/remove rake). I’ll try to snap some pics and post them tomorrow.
How are you liking the ACOS? I’m thinking about installing them on mine to get the stance just how I want it.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I got the last chrome bolts off my Nomads, replacing the center cap bolts. I used these M6x10mm hex bolts.
Note - don’t order black bolts for the outer rash rings if you get those, since black bolts come with the rings.
I wish the stem caps weren’t MAGENTA but I’m not going through the hassle of trying to paint those🤔
Before:
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_3716

After:
Just don't lose the valve stem covers. They're $75 for a set to replace. Haven't replaced mine. I just couldn't cross that $50 threshold for valve stem covers lol.