Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Installed the Rock Hard FAD and front lower control arm rear mount skid plates. The FAD skid plate and the front mount skid plate like the same piece of estate. Had to cut a corner off of the FAD and grind some off of the lower skid plate.

IMG_3829.JPG

IMG_3832.JPG

IMG_3833.JPG

IMG_3830.JPG

IMG_3831.JPG

IMG_3834.JPG
Sponsored

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Installed the Rock Hard FAD and front lower control arm rear mount skid plates. The FAD skid plate and the front mount skid plate like the same piece of estate. Had to cut a corner off of the FAD and grind some off of the lower skid plate.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_3834.JPG

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_3834.JPG

Funny a manufacturer would do that, must be different tolerances from factory. Kind of like how a lot of people have to drill out their rear LCA skids.

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Funny a manufacturer would do that, must be different tolerances from factory. Kind of like how a lot of people have to drill out their rear LCA skids.
On the LCA skids. I had to cut the rear tang off to get the bolt holes to line up.

Sponsored

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
Removed my soft top, to install trail rails, then the new soft top brackets for the trail rails. Started pouring during, so waiting it out. Wow. Those rivnuts that come with the mopar side trail rails are junk.

Edit: Finished the install. Really nice to now have side trail rails. Thanks to Fas-Top for designing new mounting brackets for Mopar trail rails.

Also did a quick oil change, the first one since the skids went on. No problem at all with the valve.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Auto On Best Light to Be On

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Auto On Best Light to Be On
Valve? Please elaborate. Pic?

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
People Work?

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Nice. I was looking at some others but I really like this design.
Thanks!
It works very well. Third oil change using it. With the lift I can fit an empty 5 quart jug under, so don’t even use my oil pan anymore. The first time I just grabbed an empty from the parts store. Now I always keep one empty for next time. Clean transport to recycle after.

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
People Work?
It works very well. Third oil change using it. With the lift I can fit an empty 5 quart jug under, so don’t even use my oil pan anymore. The first time I just grabbed an empty from the parts store. Now I always keep one empty for next time. Clean transport to recycle after.
That's what caught my eye. I hate the drain pan and the spatter. Did you get the short nipple version?

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
That's what caught my eye. I hate the drain pan and the spatter. Did you get the short nipple version?
Don’t remember, but I took the part number from my actual Amazon order, so the link I posted is the one I have. No clearance issues. I definitely would not use the 90 degree version for this oil pan. I think it would stick out more.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Don’t remember, but I took the part number from my actual Amazon order, so the link I posted is the one I have. No clearance issues. I definitely would not use the 90 degree version for this oil pan. I think it would stick out more.
If it stops snowing, yes on Memorial Day, I’ll get a picture for you so you can see how it looks installed in the pan.
Sponsored