Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig rubi

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
I'm sure you are gonna give me 5000 reasons...but tell me why my new Rubicon gladiator is a piece of crap unless I get a lift kit and bigger tires and a winch? I just love the bones of her as she is...sad man I am I guess.
Sponsored

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
I'm sure you are gonna give me 5000 reasons...but tell me why my new Rubicon gladiator is a piece of crap unless I get a lift kit and bigger tires and a winch? I just love the bones of her as she is...sad man I am I guess.
Whoa there buddy lol... your rubi is just fine the way it is... stock it out wheels a lot of other vehicles. Some of us decided to make changes to suit what we like to do or wheel where we want.

You don’t have to follow the crowd... you got a gladiator rubicon... that’s fantastic!

-sass

Craig rubi

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Whoa there buddy lol... your rubi is just fine the way it is... stock it out wheels a lot of other vehicles. Some of us decided to make changes to suit what we like to do or wheel where we want.

You don’t have to follow the crowd... you got a gladiator rubicon... that’s fantastic!

-sass
Thank you for the reply. I'm sorry if I came off as opinionated. Just luv my girl and smile every day when I see her. Had her off road into the mud pits around here and had a load of fun. Just kinda tired of people calling me a Jeep poser because I just am happy with her doing all she can do as stock without additions. I know there are lots you can do with various plans in hand, I'm just the guy saying jtrubicon is awesome for general/medium offroad fun as she comes.(admittedly mine is fully loaded)

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Thank you for the reply. I'm sorry if I came off as opinionated. Just luv my girl and smile every day when I see her. Had her off road into the mud pits around here and had a load of fun. Just kinda tired of people calling me a Jeep poser because I just am happy with her doing all she can do as stock without additions. I know there are lots you can do with various plans in hand, I'm just the guy saying jtrubicon is awesome for general/medium offroad fun as she comes.(admittedly mine is fully loaded)

I’m not sure who’s calling you that but I recommend you cut assholes out of your life. Unless they’re making that gigantic car payment for you they can piss off

Sponsored

Craig rubi

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
And you are correct..I don't keep them people in my life...it's just the Jeep forum people that have a hate on for gladiator drivers that ain't doing lift kits and winches etc.....

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
And I'm happy to get er done . Strange that you are so interested. Oh well. Have a great weekend.

All I was implying is that unless they’re paying they have no grounds to tell you what to do with it. You too bud

Craig rubi

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Lmao. And yes...I have the cash the grass and the ass.

Sponsored

Craig rubi

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
All I was implying is that unless they’re paying they have no grounds to tell you what to do with it. You too bud
I hope you enjoy your Jeep as much as i do mine. Top off tomorrow and let the grandkids have at er all day...much fun ahead

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
And you are correct..I don't keep them people in my life...it's just the Jeep forum people that have a hate on for gladiator drivers that ain't doing lift kits and winches etc.....
What Jeep forum? Everyone here is cool. No one gives a damn what you do or do not do to your Jeep.

Unless you put an angry bird grille on it.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Unless you put an angry bird grille on i
Does anyone make a Darth Vader looking front grille?

That reminds me, I had a terrific thought. You know the whole "It's a Jeep thing"?

How bout this.
Think I need to balance out my rear window's plywood rated sticker with something equally as weird.
39cl78.jpg

Krash1642

First Name
C. Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ 7 (Bessie), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Bright White (DJ), 2016 Jeep JK Willy’s (traded for wife to get Ford Focus due to work), 2018 JLU Sahara (Wife’s traded for JT)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
OH crap now I gotta put mine on. Did you do just springs and shocks?
Yes, I just did shocks and springs. I got a tad less than an inch on the front and right at an inch or a hair more on the back. Definitely worth doing in my opinion!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.