First Name
Trenton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Military
Please keep me posted on your build. I’m interested to see where you end up.
For sure! Ended up putting on the rear bumper a few days ago. It’s the rough country tube bumper, matches the front which I like
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 3335A29A-7C1E-4E8C-B163-4C87F4E6020F
Sponsored

abe57

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
Just finished installing the paddle shifters on my Mojave steering wheel and I must say I like it ! Like others have said you do lose what gear position that you are in when using them but that's OK with me that way I know I am using the paddles vs the floor shifter, just watch the rpms . There is a slight lag when using them like a second so just need to shift it a tad early and its fine ! The worst part is the wiring harness getting it in the right spot , just needs a bit of patience and it's all down hill from there. I would say not a bad mod using your steering wheel and just adding the shifters,shifter covers and wiring harness all for $188 bucks to my door ! https://www.moparpartsinc.com/?part...nID=&msclkid=895538281c351eed1b0c5a9052c4f62b

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220624_112412

Last edited:

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
Just finished installing the paddle shifters on my Mojave steering wheel and I must say I like it ! Like others have said you do lose what gear position that you are in when using them but that's OK with me that way I know I am using the paddles vs the floor shifter,just watch the rpms . There is a slight lag when using them like a second so just need to shift it a tad early and its fine ! The worst part is the wiring harness getting it in the right spot,just needs a bit of patience and it's all up hill from there. I would say not a bad mod using your steering wheel and just adding the shifters,shifter covers and wiring harness all for $188 bucks !

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220624_112412
Looks like you got over the fear of the airbag blowing your face off. I was the same way 😅

Sponsored

SWFLGladiator

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
My wife bought me some foot rests from Etsy. We live in FL, but tend to spend most of our free time in NC or TN (Smokey Mountains). We like to go on fly fishing and bear excursions-so she purchased some bear themed foot rests for the JT for our anniversary.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 47F8CC61-1324-40A0-BF64-7F7F614B410C
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 2A3497A0-E662-492D-9E05-FBC2BF8199BD

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
My wife bought me some foot rests from Etsy. We live in FL, but tend to spend most of our free time in NC or TN (Smokey Mountains). We like to go on fly fishing and bear excursions-so she purchased some bear themed foot rests for the JT for our anniversary.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 2A3497A0-E662-492D-9E05-FBC2BF8199BD
So you drive around in the habitat of bears with your extremities dangling out?😂

SWFLGladiator

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Lol! It’s true. We do that…
She is into photography, so we do a bunch of hiking to seek the bears out. My tasty leg may, or may not be slathered in bbq sauce 😉

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
BBQ sauce might be OK I would avoid honey in bear habitat. ;)

Sponsored

PDelena

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Web Developer
Vehicle Showcase
While I'm figuring out what lights I want I figured I'd take the next step in my blackout plan and plasti-dip the emblems. Had a few extra minutes of downtime between coats so I did the antenna delete. Wasn't as hard as I'd thought it would be. If you're interested in the antenna delete, I followed this post to the tee. Very well written. FYI, the white gladiator emblems are going to be replaced with black ones. Just waiting on them to arrive in the mail.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Driver Blackout.JPG
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Pass Blackout and Antenna.JPG
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Tailgate Blackout.JPG

336mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Gladiator
Today I finally got and installed my new wheels and tires, recently but not today I fixed my front right fender as I tore it apart off roading in hungry valley. Tree branch hit it just right.

I also got a 5th tire and wheel, it fits fully aired under the bed it’s just touching the back of the receiver, a half inch from the track bar and an eighth of an inch from the heat shield.
nice wheels!!

Mojave40

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Business Owner
Vehicle Showcase
Headed out to the Rubicon Trail on Sunday and wanted to protect my hitch from taking relentless beating plus I wanted to add a closed loop recovery point so I added this small but super strong hitch slider from a USA company caled 41.22. I believe their website is www.41twentytwo.com

Here are a few pictures of the product. It's machined from a solid piece of Aluminun and comes in many different colors.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220623_190353[1]

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220623_190324[1]

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220623_190336[1]

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Installed new TeraFlex Ball Joints. My OEM Ball Joints had 14k on them and they were already showing signs of failure. Loose steering, steering shimmy at around 45-50mph and the occasional bump steer. I was shocked how loose they were when I removed the knuckles. They just flopped around!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220623_190336[1]

How bad was that project?
Sponsored