Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I installed rear shock mount skids from rock hard 4x4. I’ve had them for a bit, but was waiting for longer bolts to arrive. I previously installed LCA skids from them as well.
Sponsored

ospreyfe55

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
F-35 Weapons Instructor
How bad was that project?
No bad honestly the hardest part was being creative with the clearances when pushing in the new BJs to prevent damage to the zerk fittings.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
33DBE129-1585-403C-9D6F-15FD81827DE6.jpeg
added cover and some vinyl…
0CA585E3-CDFB-4BB0-BA47-4012E3B490ED.jpeg
Man that Camo looks sharp! I almost went with that but settled on matte Black with Orange topo lines instead.
I have a ton of accent and contrast stuff in the garage. Just wish I had a fuggin truck to plaster it all over.😂
What roll up cover did you end up with? I have a BestTop trifold new in the box that I’m going to put on the market. After some deep thought about my usage I ordered the MaxMate/Tyger roll up.
Did I mention that I need a truck??? In particular the Gobi Gladiator Mojave that I ordered March 5th!
Congrats to all of you that have received and already started decking out yours.👍

Mister Lamb

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willy's
Occupation
Power Plant Operator
Installed a Smittybilt Defender roof rack made for the JL (#4545JL).

Bought an Airbedz mattress and Napier tent for the truck bed so needed a solution to store gear overnight.

Pros:

- Sturdy as all heck
- Super easy to install
- Stores a lot of gear (takes up 3/4 of the roof)

Cons:

- Lose access to Freedom panels (not the case for the JL)
- Expected wind noise

Luckily, all it takes is the loosening of the 4 clamps to remove the rack but definitely requires a second person.

Got it from Amazon's warehouse for $290 (w/ shipping) which is by far the cheapest I've seen it. Was listed as used but came in OEM packaging with unopened hardware.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 51794161-E230-42F5-8E9D-266ACD5D172E
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 53D15AC0-3DB5-45CB-A0EB-763A237BA826

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
With multi-mega-thanks to member jebiruph, took another step in prepping my 2020 to go in trade on a 2022.
Today was swapping the rear suspension back to stock/original springs and shocks.
Two of us on the project made it go fast - and it's amazing how much difference 2 years makes on a person after you hit a certain point. Very thankful for the help. Even just passing a light to make sure the top end of the spring coil is clocked correctly in those crazy top isolators is a help, or holding the back wrench on things while torqueing things back to spec again.
So next on the list:
Putting stock original Overland springs, shocks and lower control arms back under it, then likely removing the trailer brake controller. The rest is mostly taking out the bed rails, tonneau latches I installed, the storage trays in the cab, etc.

Sponsored

SpirituallyBuff

First Name
Jaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Scion xB
Occupation
Pastor
Man that Camo looks sharp! I almost went with that but settled on matte Black with Orange topo lines instead.
I have a ton of accent and contrast stuff in the garage. Just wish I had a fuggin truck to plaster it all over.😂
What roll up cover did you end up with? I have a BestTop trifold new in the box that I’m going to put on the market. After some deep thought about my usage I ordered the MaxMate/Tyger roll up.
Did I mention that I need a truck??? In particular the Gobi Gladiator Mojave that I ordered March 5th!
Congrats to all of you that have received and already started decking out yours.👍
LOLOL tooo funny. I thought about orange first... then I though about that bright greenish yellow color. I drew up mocks on my ipad over these last few months... You should go ahead and get your truck... lol

I actually got the tyger roll up. i just wrote a brief review on amazon. Initial impression is very good. Easy install. Instructions were basic but adequate. fits well. with tailgate locked the bed is "secure." obviously someone could cut the material...lol. Why dont you just get a truck already...

I also have an under the sun grill insert. I just put on. I'll add a pic later. I got two-sided... camo on one side and purple on the other. Right now, I have purple side out. have a purple sun-screen coming tomorrow, hope it comes early enough to throw it on and roll around topless... Man, you should really go ahead and get a truck...

SpirituallyBuff

First Name
Jaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Scion xB
Occupation
Pastor
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 665D9FEA-BEF5-449C-88B1-0106DB0948B8
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 5AA8D8D0-78AF-4C7A-9CD0-11D2745450D2

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
While Purple is my favorite color, I’m going to stick with Orange for my googahs and doodads.
Camo really plays well on Gobi and Gator but after doing Marine Corps things for the last 38 years I figured I’d give the Camo a rest.
I do love earth tones and southwest desert sunset colors combined though.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1DE78C7C-FD09-417F-9D45-EF8317E98521
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 4725D080-883A-46C6-9E7A-F69377508AD5
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] D3462623-612E-4DC8-BC0C-586D5B0E4976

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I would really love to be doing things TO her. In the middle of a previous response I heard a big truck pull up out front. Went out to sign for this.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] E9A683A3-ADB8-4471-A89B-1D0B3C6986ED

Just some Patriot Series sliders from RockHard!

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up a brand new set of mopar rubber mats for $40 off Facebook marketplace.

wanted the red letters, but I’ll get over it. 😂

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] E9A683A3-ADB8-4471-A89B-1D0B3C6986ED
For that price it's pretty east to get over it LOL

CoachA

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
Installed Rugged Ridge locking hood latches. I was prompted by a revelation that anyone, anytime, could pop the hood and do as they pleased with the engine. Installation was simple.

SpirituallyBuff

First Name
Jaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Scion xB
Occupation
Pastor
Installed Rugged Ridge locking hood latches. I was prompted by a revelation that anyone, anytime, could pop the hood and do as they pleased with the engine. Installation was simple.
i’m adding mine on tomorrow.

SpirituallyBuff

First Name
Jaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Scion xB
Occupation
Pastor
While Purple is my favorite color, I’m going to stick with Orange for my googahs and doodads.
Camo really plays well on Gobi and Gator but after doing Marine Corps things for the last 38 years I figured I’d give the Camo a rest.
I do love earth tones and southwest desert sunset colors combined though.
yeah…orange is a good combo… it was definitely in the running for me…

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?