Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Joe Gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I didnt think it was a hard install myself, but they forgot to include the large zipties in mine so ghetto rigging a hold up for the plate and winch was a pain.
with mine there was 2 short zip ties that weren't long enough, glad i had longer and strongers ones to use.

Joe Gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
What 8 retaining clips? Those round clips that held the bumper bolts/tow hooks in place? Just shit can those. You don't need them. In fact letting them loose makes it easier to shake and wiggle them in place. That's only there for factory assembly.

And is that the ebay one? If so, make sure to not use the ebay tow hooks/bumper bolts. They looked sketchy quality to me and someone else confirmed they failed when using them to get unstuck and caused damage.

Also used a Warn winch mount. It's like almost it's own stubby bumper

I should do a batt disco like yours

68109908753__996BB78A-0337-4884-8A56-4FF8AE870982.jpeg

ya too late i didn't even think if those retaining clips were needed i replaced what i took out. no its a a real Jeep rubi bumper but i replaced the red took hooks with my orange ones so there good to go.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Sure. Northridge 4x4. The Dana part number is 10132305. Good for stock up to a 6” lift. That part is for advanced Dana 44 axles. They have different part numbers for Dana 60’s. It includes the carrier bearing spacer, recommended for lifts over 2”. I already had the spacer, so now I have an extra.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...-series-advantek-rear-driveshaft-assembly-kit

mine shipped directly from Dana, and they do not know how to pack things. Pretty loose in a large diameter tube. After my experience, I’d want it shipped from the reseller next time to ensure it’s packed well. I was told that Dana ships pallets to Northridge, so less beat up than single tubes via UPS. Chassis paint fixed all the scratches though.
This was a frustrating delivery, but it wasn’t @Northridge4x4 at fault. This was a Dana packaging issue. Northridge did a great job resolving the issue.

Sponsored

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
Group Buy when they are available?
I'm at least working on a forum discount for now. I was able to get the Tacoma guys one and if I remember right if there was say a holiday sale I was able to stack discounts when I bought my mirrors but don't quote me on that.

Edit: alright so the code GLADIATOR will be active here in a bit for a forum discount. As far as group buy goes Eddy the owner said someone needs to contact him at [email protected] to set one up and honestly I am kinda lazy when it comes to starting group buys. Right now apparently they are out of stock but he can start doing regular preorders to start getting them made. He says then lead time is about 3 months for initial orders.

Last edited:

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Veteran/DoD Program Analyst
I'm at least working on a forum discount for now. I was able to get the Tacoma guys one and if I remember right if there was say a holiday sale I was able to stack discounts when I bought my mirrors but don't quote me on that.

Edit: alright so the code GLADIATOR will be active here in a bit for a forum discount. As far as group buy goes Eddy the owner said someone needs to contact him at [email protected] to set one up and honestly I am kinda lazy when it comes to starting group buys. Right now apparently they are out of stock but he can start doing regular preorders to start getting them made. He says then lead time is about 3 months for initial orders.
Thanks for the discount code!

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
I've been testing out these blue tint wide angled mirrors for Suma Performance. I first found out about them a couple years ago with my Civic Type R and ran them. Then convinced them to make them for my Tacoma and now finally our Jeeps. This one has the options for turn signals which I had to wire into each front signal harness and my blind spot monitor system. The owner of the company also said he will make a non tinted version, ones without the signal and I think one without the BSM triangle. They haven't been released yet though. Overall happy with them. Definitely helps to see cars in my blind spot which I feel on our tiny side view mirrors is very beneficial.

https://www.sumaperformance.com/collections/jeep

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 3BC5FA0F-06EE-42EA-9174-1D30E74FE6DF

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 3BC5FA0F-06EE-42EA-9174-1D30E74FE6DF

Nice - do you have a write up on the installation as well as the turn signal wiring? The web site indicates it comes as set of 2 mirrors - is that one each left and right?

Sponsored

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
Nice - do you have a write up on the installation as well as the turn signal wiring? The web site indicates it comes as set of 2 mirrors - is that one each left and right?
No I didn't do a writeup. It's for a pair of mirrors. So I actually bought a couple harnesses from quadratec to wire in the signals. Those harnesses plug right into the factory harnesses and then it makes it easier to wire in the front signals in which I tapped into one of the harness wires for the signal. You need two. https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadrat...pmox0aYvAfcV7y8mkEHrjlu6SE49QCe0aAlaOEALw_wcB

Or the other option is just tap into the front signals themselves. As far as my BSM it came with a resistor one for each side mirror and they was plug and play into the factory BSM wire if you have that option. The heat option was plug and play. As far as uninstalling the factory mirror I was able to just pivot the glass to the side and using a pick tool I was able to pop off the mirrors which I can do in less than a minute. Installation of the mirrors was as simple as just popping them on.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Did my first 5 tire rotation ever. With 37’s. They heavy.
They are. I try to only take the tires about a 1/2” off the ground.