Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Little stuff............ bigger stuff yet to come.

Got t rex put back on the new truck, sealed the tail gate and put the spiderweb shade on.

Next up - trailer brake controller, air bags, and when the steel bumper is powder coated, the winch, bumper, etc go back on - need to make final decision on front spring situation.

Since you lay the windshield forward to put the shade on, it made it real easy to place Dino right where I wanted him.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220809_151825_HDR

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220809_151756_HDR

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220809_151728_HDR

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220809_151737(1)

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220809_165438

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220809_165513
Sponsored

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Added the plastic cowl guards to break up some of white and the Mopar sill plate guards
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] cowl guards
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] mopar sill guards front
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] mopart sill guards rear

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)

Got t rex put back on the new truck, sealed the tail gate and put the spiderweb shade on.

Next up - trailer brake controller, air bags, and when the steel bumper is powder coated, the winch, bumper, etc go back on - need to make final decision on front spring situation.

Since you lay the windshield forward to put the shade on, it made it real easy to place Dino right where I wanted him.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] mopart sill guards rear

Did you keep the tailgate ladder or find something better?

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs

I spent a long time fumbling with my Bimini top. Not once did it occur to me that it would have been much easier if I just folded the windshield down. I'll remember next time though. Hard top is back in this week.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Did you keep the tailgate ladder or find something better?
That may go back in tomorrow, it's standing next to the other stuff

Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
That may go back in tomorrow, it's standing next to the other stuff
Definitely need something for these old knees to get in the bed, but I like the tailgate for a flat work surface and the ladder would get in the way of that. I have a small scaffolding from HF I think that folds up small but provides that 12” to 18” step to get up to the bumper and in.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Definitely need something for these old knees to get in the bed, but I like the tailgate for a flat work surface and the ladder would get in the way of that. I have a small scaffolding from HF I think that folds up small but provides that 12” to 18” step to get up to the bumper and in.
Pull 2 pins and ladder comes off.............

I may trim the plate down a bit.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201022_162859

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT, 2020 Ram 2500, 2013 JKU
Occupation
Facilities Maintenance

Lbrasseur

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Willy’s
Occupation
Fly fishing guide
Lifted and threw on some new wheels and 35s!

Loving it so far.
Didn’t notice much a difference with acceleration and gas mileage on 3.73 with the 35s after 100 miles. In fact they are much quieter than the stock Firestone destination MT. Still averaging about 20 mpg after it was all recalibrated for the 35s

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 3F660374-D366-40C5-BE08-A78C2C07965C

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

WILDHOBO