What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

TigerInFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Mojave
Occupation
Design & Sell Inground Pools
spent the whole day decontaminating, claying, compounding, sealing and finally waxing the beast.

previous owner had some hard water spots and on the Snazzberry paint, they stood out too much for my taste.

my freakin arms feel like they are about to fall off.
Sponsored

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLUR, S5
spent the whole day decontaminating, claying, compounding, sealing and finally waxing the beast.

previous owner had some hard water spots and on the Snazzberry paint, they stood out too much for my taste.

my freakin arms feel like they are about to fall off.
Get yourself a DA polisher and save your arms… I use to do it all by hand as well, not anymore.

also next time after your done with the steps of decontamination, claying and polishing, wipe down with alcohol/water mix and instead of sealing and waxing apply a real ceramic coat and you will be golden for much longer then any sealer and wax combo.

Last edited:

BUZZHEAD

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICAN GLADIATOR ,2016 HD SLIMS
Occupation
WEED PULLER
I just checked Uconnect to make sure my son wasn't driving it while I'm 950 miles away.
Glad that wasn't around in the 70s my truck driving old man would had knocked the shit out of me if he knew where his k5 blazer had been.

TigerInFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Mojave
Occupation
Design & Sell Inground Pools
Get yourself a DA polisher and save your arms… I use to do it all by hand as well, not anymore.

also next time after your done with the steps of decontamination, claying and polishing, wipe down with alcohol/water mix and instead of sealing and waxing apply a real ceramic coat and you will be golden for much longer then any sealer and wax combo.

Already have one plus tons of pads. It was all the water spots that were giving me fits. Snazzberry is as bad as black in showing everything. When it's clean it looks amazing. When it's dirty you see every flaw.

Didn't want to ceramic as of yet. Wanted to make sure I got this paint as good as it will ever get, plus it sits outside every day and no ceramic will last in the FL sun. I live less than a mile from the Gulf and that ain't helping matters either.

Even the shops that apply ceramic here will tell you that it won't last that long unless it gets parked inside. We live in a harsh environment.

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Oracle headlights and XOR bumper. Did the halos on one of the Aux switches so I can turn it off whenever I want, not sure if I like it or not, doesn’t really match with the fender DRL. Love the way it looks now though.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] EC7B267D-8363-4AAA-BBBA-A7CEC5A24CBB
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] EC7B267D-8363-4AAA-BBBA-A7CEC5A24CBB
I’m digging the bumper. Simple and solid.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Yea I really liked it when I saw another user with it. It’s one of the more affordable ones too which is nice.
It’s very rare that the things I like are affordable. Nice find.

Sponsored

safarjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JEEP Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Cyber Security
I just installed this simple setup tonight to make it easy to wire stuff to the auxiliary switches. All the switches are now screwed to each terminal on the bus bar so all I have to do now is run any wire accessories to the other side of the terminal for each auxiliary switch. I also hooked a 300amp solenoid to sit between the winch and the aux wire to deliver power to the winch only when the aux button is on. Pretty cheap and easy route compared to some of the offerings from other company’s.

I ran a ground from the battery negative post to the top terminal on the bus bar so any wires from accessories can also ground there if needed. I currently have the ground wire from the solenoid in that terminal and of course the winch is grounded to the battery directly.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 905FFBED-FA0F-4ABA-8AB7-E1A41CD4BAA2

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 2D35A7F2-56F0-4C89-8EE6-E79A3457E3BC

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] E86D4170-3E7A-4692-89AD-D66A5EBCE402

The Crusader

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting gray JTSD.
Occupation
Field Engineer
Glad that wasn't around in the 70s my truck driving old man would had knocked the shit out of me if he knew where his k5 blazer had been.
We used to sneak out at night and take my friend's mom's Ford Futura for a joy ride. We were in junior high 42 years ago.

trilifter7

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2023 JTR
Occupation
Business owner
I just installed this simple setup tonight to make it easy to wire stuff to the auxiliary switches. All the switches are now screwed to each terminal on the bus bar so all I have to do now is run any wire accessories to the other side of the terminal for each auxiliary switch. I also hooked a 300amp solenoid to sit between the winch and the aux wire to deliver power to the winch only when the aux button is on. Pretty cheap and easy route compared to some of the offerings from other company’s.

I ran a ground from the battery negative post to the top terminal on the bus bar so any wires from accessories can also ground there if needed. I currently have the ground wire from the solenoid in that terminal and of course the winch is grounded to the battery directly.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] E86D4170-3E7A-4692-89AD-D66A5EBCE402

I like that setup! Very clean and easy to add things on. Any links to where you got the mounting plate or terminal block?

safarjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JEEP Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Cyber Security
I like that setup! Very clean and easy to add things on. Any links to where you got the mounting plate or terminal block?
All the links are below, the ABS I cut to fit..

Terminal Block: Marine Terminal Block 6 Gang Nickel Plated Brass Quality 0113-10-3640-06 Dinkle 10 to 18 AWG Gauge 35A 600V https://a.co/d/9ZK27BO

Base plate: Forged Acrylics ABS Sheet - 1/8" Thick, Black, 12 x 12 x .118" Nominal https://a.co/d/bLye7T8

Wires: 2 AWG Gauge Red + Black Pure Copper Battery Inverter Cables Solar, RV, Car, Boat 12 in 5/16 in Lugs https://a.co/d/1ts7gld

Solenoid: Max 300A Continuous Duty Solenoid Relay Nickel-Plating For Golf Carts, Winch, Marine In Rush 12VDC https://a.co/d/jblvErT

trilifter7

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2023 JTR
Occupation
Business owner
All the links are below, the ABS I cut to fit..

Terminal Block: Marine Terminal Block 6 Gang Nickel Plated Brass Quality 0113-10-3640-06 Dinkle 10 to 18 AWG Gauge 35A 600V https://a.co/d/9ZK27BO

Base plate: Forged Acrylics ABS Sheet - 1/8" Thick, Black, 12 x 12 x .118" Nominal https://a.co/d/bLye7T8

Wires: 2 AWG Gauge Red + Black Pure Copper Battery Inverter Cables Solar, RV, Car, Boat 12 in 5/16 in Lugs https://a.co/d/1ts7gld

Solenoid: Max 300A Continuous Duty Solenoid Relay Nickel-Plating For Golf Carts, Winch, Marine In Rush 12VDC https://a.co/d/jblvErT
Perfect! Thank you!
Sponsored