m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
awesome, thanks!! I also have black...glad to know its not just me that thinks the paint is thin and easy to scratch
Yeah. Real soft paint and black shoes everything
Sponsored

tweak89

First Name
Leroy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2002 Thunderbird
New shoes!! Vision Turbine wheels, 17x8.5 with a -6 offset. Tires are Corsa Trailfinder AT 265/70 17.

Wasn't looking to get wheels with a negative offset, but with they brought out the "demo" wheel I really liked how they looked and couldn't resist.
IMG_20200403_163201.jpg
IMG_20200403_163211.jpg
IMG_20200403_163239.jpg

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ā€˜17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ā€˜73 Porsche 914-6 GT,
Iā€™m really interested in the swing case but wonder really how functional it is. Can you post an interior shot of everything you have? And now that itā€™s full does it feel sturdy?
Well without unloading everything, hereā€™s some pics. It has a small removable tray for whatever your needs. Yes it is sturdy. It has a decent steel structure/underpinning.
I was just picturing thicker walls of plastic,
but overall itā€™s good quality. Iā€™m not a plastics engineer, what do I know?:).
D-rings and tow strap below the orange ratchet straps. Air compressor in its self contained black case on right. Cheers.

7256539D-9FE8-4C6D-9ED8-D2A20CF24E62.jpeg

BEC7D0D5-B7E9-438A-A83E-6652F263F016.jpeg

JWest

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, JLUR Bikini Pearl, JLUR Granite Crystal, JKU Golden Eagle
Iā€™ve got the front bed panel and both side panels Jcr molle coming and already have all my roto tanks here water gas etc. Bed gear ready to mount axe,shovel and jack, just waiting for panels.

After that Iā€™m looking into custom air compressor and tank system that Iā€™m gonna build. Included in the rack for the compressor Iā€™m adding a back up battery.

Iā€™m actually building this to go on overland trips so trying to make sure Iā€™ve met all my needs.
Iā€™m right there with you. Probably will go with the Powertank for air. Looking at a fridge. Ordered the bed rack. 2 to 4 weeks. Liking the Tepui RTT. Then need some parks to reopen.

And the skids (all) arrives this weekend. Iā€™ll post pictures next week.

Sponsored

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ā€˜17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ā€˜73 Porsche 914-6 GT,
Upgraded with Teraflex 2.5" lift/shocks/steering stabilizer, Smittybilt 12K winch, KC HiLite Pro6 lights, driving lights, Rhino wheels and 37" Nitto tires...other than that not much :rock:

DawgBox2.jpg
Now this is what Iā€™m talking about!
Very nice. Great colour with the rims & lites! :clap:
Enjoy man.

DawgBox

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Now this is what Iā€™m talking about!
Very nice. Great colour with the rims & lites! :clap:
Enjoy man.
Thanks Moab! Once we get to move out to Colorado (up in the mountains above Boulder) in a couple months, a rack, RRT, refer/freezer, etc., will start Overlanding and one on the bucket list is Moab!

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Upgraded with Teraflex 2.5" lift/shocks/steering stabilizer, Smittybilt 12K winch, KC HiLite Pro6 lights, driving lights, Rhino wheels and 37" Nitto tires...other than that not much :rock:

DawgBox2.jpg
I like the old school KC's instead of a light bar. Got a part number for those low-pro models, and the mount? I think I want to go that route on mine! I dig the old school style.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Moab! Once we get to move out to Colorado (up in the mountains above Boulder) in a couple months, a rack, RRT, refer/freezer, etc., will start Overlanding and one on the bucket list is Moab!
Colorado huh? Why do you need a "reefer freezer"? You can go buy it fresh on any corner or dispensary. ;)

Bad attempt at a joke, I know what a reefer/freezer is. Just sounded funnier in my head. :LOL:

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

DawgBox2.jpg
are those stock rubicon decals on the hood with the red?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
are those stock rubicon decals on the hood with the red?
Looks like it to me. :like:

Here's a pic of mine...It as the red-outlined Rubicon decals, too. It even has the red "Trail Rated" sticker and red outlined "Jeep" logo to match the red tow hooks front & rear. And the little red Jeeps on the stock wheels.

IMG_0956.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Looks like it to me. :like:

Here's a pic of mine...It as the red-outlined Rubicon decals, too. It even has the red "Trail Rated" sticker and red outlined "Jeep" logo to match the red tow hooks front & rear. And the little red Jeeps on the stock wheels.

IMG_0956.jpeg
the black part on yours are very black. on the other one they look kind of gray. Maybe its just the light shining on it.
Sponsored