Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
Just received hotheads headliners and the Rebel Offroad XPLOR Full Height Bed Rack! Excited to get it all installed this weekend. I'll post more photos once its all done!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200424_155419
Sponsored

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
Just received hotheads headliners and the Rebel Offroad XPLOR Full Height Bed Rack! Excited to get it all installed this weekend. I'll post more photos once its all done!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200424_155419
Nice! When did you order your headliner? I ordered 4/13 and still waiting for info on it! I want it already!

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
Nice! When did you order your headliner? I ordered 4/13 and still waiting for info on it! I want it already!
I ordered mine on 4/13 as well! I got them in black with the sound assassin strips. I actually forgot to add the side panels and bought those in a separate order - they will be here on Monday, but the roof panels all arrived today. Hope yours come soon!

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered mine on 4/13 as well! I got them in black with the sound assassin strips. I actually forgot to add the side panels and bought those in a separate order - they will be here on Monday, but the roof panels all arrived today. Hope yours come soon!
Oh man you're killing me! Same day and I don't have them yet lol. I guess they're hopefully making mine. I ordered all of it. Looking forward to this and my seat covers the most. Congrats on getting it in. I'll be waiting to see your pics when it's installed. I have my roof off today so I guess it's alright.

Sponsored

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
Oh man you're killing me! Same day and I don't have them yet lol. I guess they're hopefully making mine. I ordered all of it. Looking forward to this and my seat covers the most. Congrats on getting it in. I'll be waiting to see your pics when it's installed. I have my roof off today so I guess it's alright.
Have you at least gotten the confirmation email for your order? I got that the same day I think, letting me know it would be 2-3 weeks. Feel very fortunate I didn't have to wait the full 3 weeks!

Ill definitely take some pics once they're on, hopefully that will help tide you over until yours come in! Haha

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have you at least gotten the confirmation email for your order? I got that the same day I think, letting me know it would be 2-3 weeks. Feel very fortunate I didn't have to wait the full 3 weeks!

Ill definitely take some pics once they're on, hopefully that will help tide you over until yours come in! Haha
Yes I got the confirmation, just waiting on anything else D:

Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Got my new Fox 2.0 ST in today and installed it at work (didn't have a 1/2 18mm socket for my buddies torque wrench). Roof is also off for first full day while I'm here at work :D

I also want everyone to know I had to undo a bolt and compress it to turn the Fox label the right side up after initial install lol.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200424_180853

Did the exact same about 15 minutes ago. Felt good in the parking lot but probably not getting out to test it for a few days.

They had my sticker on 90 degrees shifted though... ended up just taking it off which is fine since it'll be tucked up behind the bumper/skid soon anyway.

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
That's a level of OCD I don't think I can reach, good on you though.
Haha. I just figured with as many circuits as I'm going to be running, I had better do it right. I have more stuff coming too, so this will be a good (and safe...vehicle fires suck) baseline.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha. I just figured with as many circuits as I'm going to be running, I had better do it right. I have more stuff coming too, so this will be a good (and safe...vehicle fires suck) baseline.
I can understand that if you're doing more under the hood. I have no plans of anything like that right now, but preventing a rats nest and thinking ahead is always good. As someone in IT, thank you for your cable management.

Fenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator sport s, 2021 Volvo XC90
What lights are you running there I like the setup
The lights are both from rough country. The light bar is the 30” between the hood hinge bar and the cubes are 2” and mount to the windshield hinge. Both were very easy to install and hooked up to the auxiliary switches.
Sponsored