First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JT Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Healthcare
My only potential concern is covering up the holes in the tailgate under the current lettering. The odd-shaped “e’s” made the total width about 3” wider than the current emblem. I’m sure I can space them to cover, but I’m not positive. I’ll post about it once I receive them. Hopefully next week or the week after.
Sponsored

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Fed Ex finally delivered my extra Launch Edition rim. Swapped the steel rim for this, and now have 5 wheels in the tire rotation pattern. I'm a firm believer to keep a matching spare in rotation with the others, less likely you'll forget about it and have a dry rotted tire that barely gets a mile down the road when you actually need it.

Already installed. Now just need to shine it up like the others.

IMG_20200703_200630.jpg

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Not sure if you’re still looking, but I’m having this made. Same max height as current “Jeep” decal, so not as large as the old gladiators (which I feel is overpowering in terms of size). I’ll let you know how it turns out if interested. Paid $55.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200703_200630

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200703_200630
Yes def interested! Keep me
Posted on how it turns out send some pics thanks

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
My only potential concern is covering up the holes in the tailgate under the current lettering. The odd-shaped “e’s” made the total width about 3” wider than the current emblem. I’m sure I can space them to cover, but I’m not positive. I’ll post about it once I receive them. Hopefully next week or the week after.
I see you posted in "JEEP" tailgate badge mods? - looking forward to seeing updates there on the final product installed! Post pics of those hole locations when you get to it. I saw that @Retro Bait used button head bolts to fill them when put on a decal.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1593868076035

I can see where the holes would be an issue unless you dropped the ‘e e’ down a scosh to cover them.

Blknblu

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Viper, 1968 Coronet R/T, 2011 Mopar 11. 2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Got a set of Steelies from a Sport, take offs for 50 bucks.

Bruce

Sponsored

Cwelroy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JT Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Healthcare
I see you posted in "JEEP" tailgate badge mods? - looking forward to seeing updates there on the final product installed! Post pics of those hole locations when you get to it. I saw that @Retro Bait used button head bolts to fill them when put on a decal.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1593868076035

I can see where the holes would be an issue unless you dropped the ‘e e’ down a scosh to cover them.
I saw this. His Jeep looks excellent! The decal I ordered is much smaller than his, the same height as the current decal on the tailgate. But, again, it’s wider because of the “e” shape. I’m still hoping to use the “J” and the “p” to cover the holes, but I’ll have to determine if I can or not. The seller could have made the logo the same width as opposed to the same height, which may have been more helpful in covering the holes, but it had to be nearly 3/4” shorter, and I thought that would look funny.

DrJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Overland
I took advantage of the no tax promo and ordered 4 of the smittybilt door steps. I think the colors will go good with my silver paint.

Let me know how they install. I have a generic amazon set that I’m not sure will work without damaging the hinges/paint.

JCstud21

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Installed Warn Tube Doors, and Carolina Metal Masters side mirrors! Love riding without the doors!

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_1596.JPG

IMG_8480.JPG

George D.

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 1969 Corvette, 2002 HD FXDL, 2002 HD VRSCA, 2002 HD XL, 2002 Buell M2, 1999 HD MT500, 1997 HD FLSTS, XL,
Fed Ex finally delivered my extra Launch Edition rim. Swapped the steel rim for this, and now have 5 wheels in the tire rotation pattern. I'm a firm believer to keep a matching spare in rotation with the others, less likely you'll forget about it and have a dry rotted tire that barely gets a mile down the road when you actually need it.

Already installed. Now just need to shine it up like the others.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_8480.JPG

Sponsored

JCstud21

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer

trust

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Jeep Scrambler, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Rev 1 prototype. Not nearly asxelegant as rev 2 on the Scrambler....

20200704_155230.jpg
Sponsored