Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I guess I should be more thorough here. I like them because they are a rock slider and a step. I like that they are not Chinese garbage. Made in the USA. Like I could tell they were on the truck. I could feel the weight. It was subtle but noticeable. I SHOULD have measured the height before and after. Especially because I will be adding Rubi springs to my Rubi shocks.

I like that they bolt to the body and the pinch weld. I like that they extend beyond the doors. People suck and I am hoping this will alleviate door dings.

A lot has been written here about body bolts and them breaking during install. I will admit. I punked out had had Northridge install them. And I feel like a dirty whore over it. SLC Punk poser for sure. IT's a stupid straight forward install. I have done much harder things. But the idea of potentially breaking a body bolt on my 2020 Jeep and having to fight with Jeep to get this replaced was just not worth the $125 it cost to have them put on. It literally took them 30 minutes with two techs. I don't gamble. When I do, I lose. Y'all catch me cheating at solitaire. For me it was literally a time thing. My time is valuable at this point. Been bucks down for years. Always did my own work. But I know full well, if I had done it, one would have broken. So $125 vs hours on the phone, fighting with Jeep, arguing that it was a bolt, that it can be removed or telling them I noticed it was "missing" during a routine inspection after wheeling....yeah. If Northridge broke it, it's on them. To their credit, the Denver Shop was polite and professional. Everything you want in a shop. I drove up. Used their WIFI an worked from a table in their show room. Super easy. Even the traffic gods made I-25 flow. Spotted a dope red gladiator heading north while I was heading south just by the AFA. it was on 35s or 37s. Pretty sure they are on here.

Rock Hard. Please read the thread about them and body bolts.

B4C36098-AF4E-4B53-93F6-2E6B3D7FBF89.jpeg
Sponsored

Jdyowa

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
Manager
Who did you order the decals from? I’ve seen all the offerings, just want the best match/best cost.
Custom made stripes at Signarama. Hood atripes and lettering from pixeldecals.com

jlg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport-S Max Tow, Punkin Metallic
How did you do that?
tredwear: https://tredwear.com/ I sent them the graphic for the grill, and just ordered the required letters. They actually glue on to the sidewall (sand, degrease a LOT, then glue).
They have held up pretty well so far -- had to reglue a couple of edges that I guess I didn't do well enough, but pretty good.

DaddyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Site superintendent
Vehicle Showcase
I guess I should be more thorough here. I like them because they are a rock slider and a step. I like that they are not Chinese garbage. Made in the USA. Like I could tell they were on the truck. I could feel the weight. It was subtle but noticeable. I SHOULD have measured the height before and after. Especially because I will be adding Rubi springs to my Rubi shocks.

I like that they bolt to the body and the pinch weld. I like that they extend beyond the doors. People suck and I am hoping this will alleviate door dings.

A lot has been written here about body bolts and them breaking during install. I will admit. I punked out had had Northridge install them. And I feel like a dirty whore over it. SLC Punk poser for sure. IT's a stupid straight forward install. I have done much harder things. But the idea of potentially breaking a body bolt on my 2020 Jeep and having to fight with Jeep to get this replaced was just not worth the $125 it cost to have them put on. It literally took them 30 minutes with two techs. I don't gamble. When I do, I lose. Y'all catch me cheating at solitaire. For me it was literally a time thing. My time is valuable at this point. Been bucks down for years. Always did my own work. But I know full well, if I had done it, one would have broken. So $125 vs hours on the phone, fighting with Jeep, arguing that it was a bolt, that it can be removed or telling them I noticed it was "missing" during a routine inspection after wheeling....yeah. If Northridge broke it, it's on them. To their credit, the Denver Shop was polite and professional. Everything you want in a shop. I drove up. Used their WIFI an worked from a table in their show room. Super easy. Even the traffic gods made I-25 flow. Spotted a dope red gladiator heading north while I was heading south just by the AFA. it was on 35s or 37s. Pretty sure they are on here.

I like them because they look like they cover the ugliness that is the pinch weld seam !

Sponsored

DaddyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Site superintendent
Vehicle Showcase
Painted Armory wheels gator green. With flat finish.

CA1F0B0D-2D0B-4886-822A-D92F3C53A0EA.jpeg
That looks great !! Does that wheel hardware come off, or did you need to tape all the black bolts ? Also, what is the offset on those wheels ? Pics with the wheels mounted ?
Sorry for all the questions, but I was actually toying with the idea of those wheels.....

slatzman1801

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 overland white
Good morning. I received and installed a swagman patrol bike rack on my gladiator yesterday. I did alot of research for a good bed mount rack. I chose the swag man for 2 reasons. 1. It is a telescoping mount so it can fit any size truck bed, and I can use it on a different truck if needed. 2. The frame has 2 lockable points, as well as the skewers lock also. All licks are keyed the same. Only drawback so far is it has to be moved a bit towards the back of the bed due to the way the bed frame flares out at the front. A few adjustments and it's not moving ANYWHERE. Not cheap at $275, I personally don't care about costs, I care about protecting my bikes (my road bike alone is a 5k plus investment that dictates quality transport). If you are looking for a bike mount, I can highly recommend this product. Also I called the company directly and actually got a real live person who was very helpful with a few technical questions.

IMG_20200814_172420719_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200814_172406406.jpg

IMG_20200814_172410638_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200814_172402700.jpg

Sponsored

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
Installed the American Adventure Lab Dual Arb Mount... made a mount out of 1”x5/8” aluminum bar since I don’t have the trail rail system. I think it came out pretty clean. Waiting on wire to finish the install.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200815_140919
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200815_140919
This.....a seriously bad-ass mod!!