What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Just curious. Do these type of bed covers rattle while the truck is in motion? Do they loosen up over time and rattle? Thanks.
I havent heard any rattling at all and while it is an expensive cover you get what you pay for...the drainage system and water seals are solid on this thing. I got got yesterday in down pour with all
My tools in the back and they were bone dry when i got home! Loving this cover.

Warman

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2011King Ranch F-350 for 2020 JTR
Occupation
Real Estate
Dewalt Impact Ready right angle drive. Part # DWARA120.
It appears there is a version meant to be used with a drill driver and a manual hand crank version. Anyone able to find info on the latter?

Sponsored

Len

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I just use a basic drill. I also leave the screws out of the doors so I can easily pull them off. So, the only thing I need to unscrew is the 8 bolts for he hardtop. Again, I just use a standard drill. Works great and super fast.

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
I just use a basic drill. I also leave the screws out of the doors so I can easily pull them off. So, the only thing I need to unscrew is the 8 bolts for he hardtop. Again, I just use a standard drill. Works great and super fast.
I leave the door nuts off too. As for the top I just hand wrench them....takes like 2 minutes.

Len

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Then I turned my attention to the interior, and added a couple things for my navigator before we leave on the Trans American Trail next week.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200910_144905
I plan on doing the TAT next summer, where are you picking it up from? Are you planning on doing the entire trail or a portion of it?

Sponsored

1OffCraz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I plan on doing the TAT next summer, where are you picking it up from? Are you planning on doing the entire trail or a portion of it?
I'm from Western PA, so we're starting at the beginning of the trail in WV, and planning to to go as far as the Smokey mountains in TN.

I'm looking at about 1000 miles or if we run out of time, whichever comes first.

Len

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I'm from Western PA, so we're starting at the beginning of the trail in WV, and planning to to go as far as the Smokey mountains in TN.

I'm looking at about 1000 miles or if we run out of time, whichever comes first.
Good luck, be safe and have fun!

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
Fitted the Mopar "Performance" rock rails (part no. 82215606) on my Mojave this evening, replacing the rubicon rails. "Coldest" day here in Austin since April so that was my motivation to get it done now.
Did it to give my kid and wife a small step to help climb in, I like it as it doesn't get in my way for getting out as normal, I'm tall and lanky. Fits perfect.

Using my harbor freight Hydraulic Table Cart to get it safely in place, kinda heavy but I also didn't want to scratch the paint - so slow and steady. (I used to use this table to remove the spare wheel on my JKU, have to watch my back which isn't what it used to be)

i-w5rjhKb-L.jpg

i-xbSqWdD-L.jpg

i-QTzBz6b-L.jpg

i-sfPPsWd-L.jpg

i-nTL5DMm-L.jpg

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Ordered and connected a Pedal Commander today at the reccomendation of a buddy/fellow Jeeper.

Set in Echo +4 and fuel economy is slightly better and throttle response seems the same if not slightly better.